Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

I believe it as much as you believe Jacqueline is ugly. 🤡 Coming to Deewanapan, this guy was such a flop that I had to google what this was. 😆

Arjun Rampal does not curse time, he's glad that his movie career was put out of misery. 😆

Meanwhile Jacqueline can continue to be drenched wet in her saris.

I can see that Badshah’s music videos have really done a number on your head.

What would you know about Arjun Rampal’s appeal, you’re busy ogling Ms. Jocelyn Wildenstein in the making. That’s who she reminds me of these days.

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Smitten and I have exceptional taste in men. I can’t help it if others are too blind drooling over Ajay Devgan’s deep and mysterious eyes. 😆

Seriously! good looking men’s such a rare species in Bollywood, is it any wonder that we keep close tabs on them n talk them up every chance we get? I think not. 😌

1140587 thumbnail

Smitten and I have exceptional taste in men. I can’t help it if others are too blind drooling over Ajay Devgan’s deep and mysterious eyes. 😆

Exceptionally bad taste, yes I agree. smiley36 Btw, what does it say that even Ajay Devgan drugged up eyes has more female fans than Ramps. smiley36

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I can see that Badshah’s music videos have really done a number on your head.

What would you know about Arjun Rampal’s appeal, you’re busy ogling Ms. Jocelyn Wildenstein in the making. That’s who she reminds me of these days.

LOL, I agree that she looked better before she went down the cosmetic route, but that not mean Rampal is any better, man resembles a crack addict these days.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Exceptionally bad taste, yes I agree. smiley36 Btw, what does it say that even Ajay Devgan drugged up eyes has more female fans than Ramps. smiley36

Must be some heavy shit.

JayaBachan thumbnail

LOL, I agree that she looked better before she went down the cosmetic route, but that not mean Rampal is any better, man resembles a crack addict these days.

But we’re talking about his prime days. Ain’t nobody writing poetry on his looks now. Y U NO UNDERSTAND. 😭🤌🏽

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

To all the people coming in here to diss Arjun rampal n rain on our parade, might I be so bold to suggest that you get your eyes checked. How can anyone deny this man’s good looks with a straight face?!

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I've seen him at a club in Mumbai with Mehr Jessia. They were still together then. He's extremely good looking but he put me off because he was rude to someone who wanted to take a pic with him. Also, they were both stoned out of their wits.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

I've seen him at a club in Mumbai with Mehr Jessia. They were still together then. He's extremely good looking but he put me off because he was rude to someone who wanted to take a pic with him. Also, they were both stoned out of their wits.

I only needed the first 3 sentences for validation and proof. Thank you. 😭❤️

https://youtu.be/EvPqJ6bcwyA

1140587 thumbnail

Must be some heavy shit.

Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhein...

Yeh Gore Gore Gaal...

Yeh Thikki Thikki..

How To Grow Chilli Peppers | Thompson & Morgan

Nazrein...

Yeh Hirni Jaisi Chaal...

Deer Walking GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Race 3 trailer: 6 bloopers that will leave Salman Khan's fans embarrassed - IBTimes India