Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

On a serious note, would you be willing to be his shadow concubine if he wanted you but wasn’t willing to break up with his woman? ☺️

What a wonderful prospect. Talk about an offer one can’t refuse. 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

MINTY HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY SLEEP WITH THIS THREAD OF YOURS? 😡 It’s almost 4am and I’ve been pumping my Ya Ali song on repeat.

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

His good looks aside, get a load of that voice …. !!!
I’m imagining him walking up to me to introduce himself. His “hi” alone would send shockwaves through my system.

I'm sensing another orgasm coming along. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Minty, sacch sacch bolo, Arjun Rampal ne kitne paise diye to make him relevant on IF🤣18 pages ki thread😲

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

MINTY HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY SLEEP WITH THIS THREAD OF YOURS? 😡 It’s almost 4am and I’ve been pumping my Ya Ali song on repeat.

yeh socho ki sote time by mistake Jacquline ke sapne aaye toh?😲

1140587 thumbnail

Keep playing it for the next 4 hours, you won't have to go sleep. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Perfect song to describe Rampal's bollywood career - Moksha - that he achieved in bollywood. 😆

You don't know who Jacqueline is, but you've been trying very hard to show she's unattractive all throughout this thread. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD4Z8dlZPd8&ab_channel=SonyMusicIndia

Actually no, I’ve mentioned her a few times. It’s you who’s been sa re ga ma pa-ing Arjun Rampal’s name. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

yeh socho ki sote time by mistake Jacquline ke sapne aaye toh?😲

At this point I’m trying to use Chameli’s white magic to manifest Salman Khan into Heisenbergs dream.

1194442 thumbnail

you betta sleep 😴 I’ve been up since 4:30 am on a Saturday n am only now about to roll out of bed. Later! 💕

1140587 thumbnail

Actually no, I’ve mentioned her a few times. It’s you who’s been sa re ga ma pa-ing Arjun Rampal’s name. 😆

Only cause you girls started hating on her.

Jacqueline Fernandez Performs Jaw dropping Hot Yoga