Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’ll marry 60 year old SRK in a heartbeat. 49 year old uncle is still very young. πŸ˜†

SRK on his way to the mandap to marry FF πŸ˜†

What is the reason for SRK ageing like spoiled milk? I mean look at Anil Kapoor, Salman, Akshay even Amitabh and then SRK. Why so much difference? Is it because of drugs

1194442 thumbnail

Patiently waiting to find Arjun Rampal kind of guys on the street. πŸ™ƒ

i think it’s gonna take a while to *cope* with that comment ….. it was a big blow. 🀣

rodeo drive in LA must have nothing on that street. Perhaps nishita should give us the street name so we can take a nice, leisurely walk there.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Nishita123 is lucky enough to live in a street where she can go ghar se nikalte hi, kuch door chalte hi, raste mein ho woh ladke jo 2000s mein bhi materialistic bollywood standards se match kar paaye to lead roles in moviesπŸ˜…πŸ€£

Nishiti please let me live with you. I remember someone once posted that Aishwarya looks like a typical girl next door. I was like bruh where do you live? 😭

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

thank you for having the ganga jal on standby along with a few incense sticks for the eyes. ☺️ I knew I could count on you to stock up on them knowing that Heisenberg is in the room.

I think you're gonna need more then just a few drops of ganga jal tbh, I'm just getting started. 😈

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kaunsi street pe aise milte hai😳

koi bhi street pe jaao, paan ke store pe khade mileage - aise hi smile ke saath πŸ˜†

1169813 thumbnail

Women who don’t tend to find him attractive are either super young or nutty Hrithik/Ranbir fans on this forum. No grown woman outside of IF wouldn’t find him attractive. He is incredibly sexy and handsome.

It’s underrated in the forum. I feel like a total of 3-4 people find him good looking. Him in his prime is completely my type of ideal beauty. Tall, dark and handsome.

Edited by Sorein - 2 years ago
1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

koi bhi street pe jaao, paan ke store pe khade mileage - aise hi smile ke saath πŸ˜†

Vimal should hire him to promote their gutkha products. πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

SRK on his way to the mandap to marry FF πŸ˜†

What is the reason for SRK ageing like spoiled milk? I mean look at Anil Kapoor, Salman, Akshay even Amitabh and then SRK. Why so much difference? Is it because of drugs

Rok sako to rok lo!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Vimal should hire him to promote their gutkha products. πŸ˜†

Perfect! πŸ˜† SRK ko kaante ki takkar dega πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Word Count: 0