:: Book Release :: Congratulations SYDELL!! In Your Memories

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The Book Voyagers

๐“˜๐“ท ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿท

- ๐“ข๐”‚๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ ๐“ข

โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข

Just a few years back, I was like you guys writing fanfictions on this same website and waiting for your comments on my work and then there happen to be a reader named Jasmine Rahul who had encouraged me to go forward with it, which I did by pursuing this in the form of a career by making it a reality by writing my first web series and I did pitch it to production houses, producers, and OTT but received rejections mainly because it's a romance genre and because it's intended for a TV serial. But this story was intended to be a 40 episodes- webseries of 3 seasons (Season 1, Season 2, and S3 having 2 parts) because of the kind of story that I have written, TV wouldn't accept it because it deals with showing a badass female lead who has her own opinions and she isn't perfect, she is flawed and she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage...plus there is a pansexual track as well which is included.

This story needs to be showcased as a webseries and I really want you guys, the fans to make this happen because its for the TV fans I have written this story, for those who want to see a change in the way we see the TV through the web using TV actors so that we can connect to. The book is also available on Amazon International.

The Book's title is "In Your Memories'' by Sydell Fernandes and Invi S. It's available on Amazon Kindle as well.

The Book Voyagers

๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ :-

When an aspiring singer meets a semi-orthodox DJ, their worlds collide. But will their flaws and their love part them forever?

A girl like Shaira who doesnโ€™t believe in the ideologies of marriage and wants to achieve great heights in her singing career, faces roadblocks as she strives to her path of success, will she overcome it?

Mayank, who works as a DJ as a part-time job finds himself in a fix as he juggles between his love life and his family, will he manage to bring his loved ones together or will he lose a loved one at the hands of his fate?

Book Cover is made my dear Mahi Sharma.

The Book Voyagers

๐”๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ž.

Amazon Link

Flipkart Link

Notion Press

๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ž.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon ES

Amazon DE

Amazon FR

Amazon IT

Amazon JP

Amazon CA

Barnes & Noble

Walmart

โ„œ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ด๐”ฐ ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ

"In your memories" is a story about women empowerment and following one's passion. I really like how Sydell has portrayed her main character Shaira, a strong-headed woman who is adamant to break stereotypes & follow her dreams no matter what comes in her way. The male protagonist Mayank also has a very interesting character & the side characters too have an intriguing plot to look forward to. Really curious to know what happens in its next part of this beautiful tale & waiting for its tv series adaptation. - Simran Burman
In my opinion, Sydell's story is something fresh. We get to see the power of a female character, something that is rarely done in tv shows or webseries. We all see that men are more powerful in ITV shows and I feel like it's time to finally see a powerful woman that does everything to achieve her dreams and doesn't let any men steal that from her. I truly believe that the story will be an inspiration for all the women who want to achieve something in a world that is being dominated by men. I would love to see Sydell's story on my screen. I feel like it's going be a changer regarding women empowerment. - Iulia Iorgu
A beautifully penned down story. I liked the pace the story moved forward. It wasn't rushed and every element was balanced The characters were well crafted and felt real, especially the female lead. She was the star of the story. The firecracker. - Pooja Gupta
Edited by Aparajita_K - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats Sydell. All the best.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Congrats Sydell. All the best.

Thank you Jasmine for always being there by my side ๐Ÿ’—

And yes Pooja Gupta as well, I forgot to tag her on the post .

Koeli thumbnail

Congratulations :)

Best of luck buddy

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Hearty congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

BlackWitch thumbnail

Congratulations, Sydel! ๐Ÿ‘ May your book get a lot of success, and that you write many more stories. Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

Bee222 thumbnail

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ congratulations to you! ๐Ÿฅณ

Hoping that you reach the success you dream of ๐Ÿ’•

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

wishing you lots of success and opportunities! โ™ฅ๏ธ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Congratulations Sydell and Invi, all the very best for the future ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Congratulations, Sydel! ๐Ÿ‘ May your book get a lot of success, and that you write many more stories. Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

Thankyou sooo much dear โค๏ธ