Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

I wonder what is the suddy purpose of the team to give so many filler episodes recently. Only few things happened last week. Imlie - Surya meet, Imlie entering Chahdhury house as a maid, Surya's dramatic entry.

But till now nothing much dramatic happened this week. Only Imlie's exposure and Surya's truth out till now.

Truth to be told, this show is beating around the bush right now.

Tracks of Binni, Surya - Agastya mystery, Imlie's career, education, Agastya's death mystery, Surya - Imlie marriage remains unexplored.

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

6. Weak acting by the side family.

Weak acting doesn't garner less TRP. But weak/ confusing story does. Right now I feel even the writers are directionless about what to show and what not to show.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Imlie had a reach of 3.6 - 3.4. I am glad that the time spent has finally increased but the reach has fallen terribly. They need to start opening up some mystery regarding whether this person is really Agastya or Surya.

This week we had longer episodes and more importantly the leads were in the house together. So let’s see how it goes next week.

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Imlie had a reach of 3.6 - 3.4. I am glad that the time spent has finally increased but the reach has fallen terribly. They need to start opening up some mystery regarding whether this person is really Agastya or Surya.

This week we had longer episodes and more importantly the leads were in the house together. So let’s see how it goes next week.

They need to open tracks now and solve it one by one. Only tashan won't give ratings. Although I am seeing a rise in the viewership of episode snippets. That's a good sign though.
PSharada thumbnail

Okay one other thing happened last week - Colors has no 8:30pm ka show for last week and this week too. They are running Shiv Shakti and Doree for 45 mins to cover the telecast time. So that might be the reason for lower reach this week.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

See I think the main thing that has consistently worked for Imlie is Sai-Adrija scenes...like seriously, Sai and Adrija should pat their backs because they have been carrying this show on their shoulders for how much ever time it will run..the other side characters have minimal to no stories of their own and I think this is the biggest downside when it comes to the TRP audience...every other show has SOMETHING going on with their side characters too, which is not just contributing to the main story but its also "their story"..it's hard to keep audience hooked with just the lead couple, there needs to be an ensemble of characters- vamps, second leads, siblings..I wish they gave a bit of a screenspace and a good storyline for characters like Bulbul, Karan, Sonali, Amrit..all are great actors (except Karan mayb) and can engage the audience..this will help with both the reach and the time spent..For now I think, audience just switches channels when Agaslie are not on screen..

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1764985008832585901?t=a70BTRsa0FxDs00_UPO6Yg&s=19

chalo one good news

The last time Imlie came in ormax ratings was when trp was around 2.1-2.2

livelytanu thumbnail

Some bad news coming. Imlie is definitely not in top 5. And TMD ahead of Imlie.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Some bad news coming. Imlie is definitely not in top 5. And TMD ahead of Imlie.

might be losing out on the reach. Anyway Gossipstv mentioned that Imlie might face axe post ipl 2024. Till that time toh it is on air for sure