Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Now let me say something which is unpleasant. SP will definitely bring a new show during IPL and right now it looks Imlie is the first contender to go off air. Why? Because within a span of 1 month it showed a rapid decrease of 0.5 ratings. Nothing like that happened in PS.

Also show has started becoming boring honestly. So many Mysteries and nothing is being opened to the audience. So if a new show comes during IPL season, Imlie will the the first one to bid goodbye.

MAKE YOUR FL STRONG AND NOT A BECHARI. Gul should know this.

livelytanu thumbnail

According to the points posted, Imlie TRP was 1.87 last week and 1.86 this week. PS trp remained the same.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Now let me say something which is unpleasant. SP will definitely bring a new show during IPL and right now it looks Imlie is the first contender to go off air. Why? Because within a span of 1 month it showed a rapid decrease of 0.5 ratings. Nothing like that happened in PS.

Also show has started becoming boring honestly. So many Mysteries and nothing is being opened to the audience. So if a new show comes during IPL season, Imlie will the the first one to bid goodbye.

Yaar i am not understanding what's working for ITV anymore..

I really liked the PS second generation, but recently there's nothing to watch there.. its a dud.. and still they are giving competition to Imlie 🥹

TMD should go off air.. like now.. The actors have anyways started jumping the ship.. Only toxicity.. nothing good

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think one last try should really be a marriage between imlie and surya.. hate to love kinda trope from imlie side.. but they should have a strong reason to go for it.. it should be justified from imlie’s side why she is marrying..

they still have 2-3 weeks before they decide I believe.. they will first see the response of the new 9pm show and max they will launch a new show April first week only I guess if imlie continues to fall even more..

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Yaar i am not understanding what's working for ITV anymore..

I really liked the PS second generation, but recently there's nothing to watch there.. its a dud.. and still they are giving competition to Imlie 🥹

TMD should go off air.. like now.. The actors have anyways started jumping the ship.. Only toxicity.. nothing good

No competition in that slot
livelytanu thumbnail

The viewership decreased actually in two weeks due to 'death' of Agastya.

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

I think one last try should really be a marriage between imlie and surya.. hate to love kinda trope from imlie side.. but they should have a strong reason to go for it.. it should be justified from imlie’s side why she is marrying..

they still have 2-3 weeks before they decide I believe.. they will first see the response of the new 9pm show and max they will launch a new show April first week only I guess if imlie continues to fall even more..

Imlie is still the slot leader that is the biggest plus point working for the show right now. Once ot loses that, it won't be able to manage anymore. Yes I agree marriage should take place with a valid reason.
livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Itne promos n still this twist didnt work arghhhh.

Gul better regroup n change tracks soon.

Promo didn't get much viewership. It didn't work. I already said. Also last week the episode snippets were quite less.

Anyway this happens. It's quite common for shows to experience dip with new tracks.

livelytanu thumbnail

What didn't work for the show:

1. Agastya's death

2. Confusion over Surya's character and his motives

3. WEAK IMLIE

4. Too much of family drama

5. Very confusing storyline.

But you know what is so unfortunate? These things continue this week as well.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What didn't work for the show:

1. Agastya's death

2. Confusion over Surya's character and his motives

3. WEAK IMLIE

4. Too much of family drama

5. Very confusing storyline.

But you know what is so unfortunate? These things continue this week as well.

6. Weak acting by the side family.