Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I agree with you and disagree with you. :) so yes intent is good for both arpita and imlie or all those people when it comes to wanting better for their family. what sets apart arpita and imlie is the delivery -- imlie tends to be a bit too pushy which can work at times and at other times, viewers are rolling their eyes. it also comes across as a bit of farce that a 19 year old is lecturing people. whereas arpita advices, not lectures. that is the difference.

so intent matters but also how you communicate that intent is even more important -- it is possible to hurt people and make them feel even more miserable if your delivery is off.

Imlie is 19 and arpita is 30+ so she is way mature and knows how to handle. Imlie is behaving as per her character and that's how she speaks, she needs to travel more to reach that maturity.

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Imlie is 19 and arpita is 30+ so she is way mature and knows how to handle. Imlie is behaving as per her character and that's how she speaks, she needs to travel more to reach that maturity.

imlie is 20 now btw

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

exactly - arpita mentioned all of those... jokingly ... in lighter ways.... did not sound like a serious advise... sounded like .... teasing her brother most of the times... like ....she knows what he is feeling.... ...'wildlife se pyaar ho gaya' etc...

after arylie announced their wedding... she became a bit serous... not much before....

Arpita is a mix. She had serious conversations with Aru and she also tease him, it's depends on the situations. Whatever situation may she knows how to talk. Yes after marriage it's bit serious because it's life. She wants them to be together and she can see what they both avoiding to see.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

how adorable their offscreen bonding is..so lovely to see the care and his voice and smile...no wonder it reflects naturally on screen

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

how adorable their offscreen bonding is..so lovely to see the care and his voice and smile...no wonder it reflects naturally on screen

Yeap ✌️ it's comes natural on screen.

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I had quite a crazy thought hearing his voice. As you said, FK's voice is so full of care and softness, as if talking to a kid. And for one moment I was imagining Aryan talking to his kid, his daughter. Too far fetched imagination but that voice sort of triggered it 😆

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcK2PYMPVLx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

After Aryan's jungli reel...this is Imlie's Akkadbagga

Sunshine_nino thumbnail

How cute was it when he picked up the crown and put it on her head😆

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

I had quite a crazy thought hearing his voice. As you said, FK's voice is so full of care and softness, as if talking to a kid. And for one moment I was imagining Aryan talking to his kid, his daughter. Too far fetched imagination but that voice sort of triggered it 😆

Actually that is how I felt he had handled Imlie in some of the episodes like a child. Especially the ones where she gets drunk and the way he wakes up, lohri or the mirchi bazar rescue hug..Or the PD holding her when the news of AKT missing comes across..