Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

You also pointed good 👍 no matter who is right dear on Arylie relationship CVS needs to show 50-50 because thats how they developed their characters as of now. They're trying to show everyone perspectives. Everyone is right and wrong on their own places, we all know family is a mess. Things will go messy before it's get better but eventually things will end well.

exactly 50-50 relationship needed not last min fighting n saving each other ass

things will be like that family is like that problem is not epi family but stan chaddo CVs need to clear with few words tbh as some fans will jump on leads with tiny aspect

for that they need to clear it

don't know what even I am saying nw

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Haath hi tou pakkar kar le ja rha hai. Na bite Kiya imlie ko na collar pakra. Na peeth main kohni ki dhamki Aur na deewar se Koni k Saath pin Kiya nazuk bechari larki ko.

Phir bhi bechara badnaam ho rha hai😆

School Kids To Learn 'Munni Badnaam Hui' In This Country! - odishabytes

Here Aru baadnaam hue darling Tamarinda ke lie

hath pakra bhi pakra kyuon kisne kaha n Tamarinda has every right to bite kick Aru's ass hand anything

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

Badi aye no farook padtha 😡gadha Kali ki 😈

he is hopeless UNB iska kachu nehi hosakat hai he is made for his Tamarinda both can bite each other

u know both needs to laid down n release their frustration n stop making us frustrated god

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

right she can see hw sundar see arpita like talab me kamal ka phool n how arpita see sundar like chand/suraj but she cant see how her own husband see her? he didnt say pyaar nahi bolna to say ki v dont hv love but he say dont say pyaar cos it hv no value btwn us cos she nvr understood his pyaar n didnt evn marry for pyaar🥱 n she saying sundar can give more love than u... she can feel all world pyaar n even different ppl having pyaar for eo but not aryan pyaar . actually this is so frustrating cos both idiot waiting for other to say first.

lucknowi hai. Pahele aap pahele aap. I cannot wait for exgf to come now. Thank god she will be positive though.

in the bts the guy looked like sasta kartik aryan. I was like 😔😲

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

he is hopeless UNB iska kachu nehi hosakat hai he is made for his Tamarinda both can bite each other

u know both needs to laid down n release their frustration n stop making us frustrated god

I don’t understand this dop’s penchant for lighting up a bulb right behind the actor. Itna blurred ho jata hai ki actor k expression nahi dikhte. Everytime they try to make it look epic a bulb will be behind making audience go blind. Stop doing it plz. I need to see their faces n eyes to get the feels.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

lucknowi hai. Pahele aap pahele aap. I cannot wait for exgf to come now. Thank god she will be positive though.

Inka pehle aap pehle aap will end on day imlie go mad after (if) ex gf come n she will go non stop telling him finally both will start shouting same thing together like usual they do talking same to same words n both will say together

u anyway say u can never love me

When did I say I can never love u

U r one who don't love me but I love u

Then shut up n look at each other

If this don't happen then they keep waiting till v all become old n die🥱

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Mujhe to sirf sasta Aryan laga kartik kon chhe? 🤣

PrincessDiana thumbnail

I don’t understand this dop’s penchant for lighting up a bulb right behind the actor. Itna blurred ho jata hai ki actor k expression nahi dikhte. Everytime they try to make it look epic a bulb will be behind making audience go blind. Stop doing it plz. I need to see their faces n eyes to get the feels.

They hv extra balabwa on set so that imlie balabwa dont become fuse 😆

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

LOL. Thanks for sharing man. I agree. The things they both say to each other. It’s like the other is a punching bag. They are just so freaking sexually frustrated that being sarcastic and using the other as a punching bag is how they blow off steam! Sheesh ppl there are better more exciting ways. 😇😜🤪

btw I just responded on twitter on this post but wanted to share here as well

This quote by Emily Brontë (Withering Heights) isn’t a romantic one at all. Heathcliff & Catherine were raised together as brother and sister. This would be incestuous. And their relationship was quite toxic & obsessive. Pretty violent as well if I remember what I read. It was such a Long time ago when I read it and I hated it btw. However they were soulmates when she dies I think he wanted to go with her. This quote sounds amazing but I hope to god nobody uses it for arylie.

Exactly. I never liked ppl using wuthering heights as example for great love n passion. Thats template for how to spot toxic relationship n run asap. Preferably with restraining orders to boot.

Another such story is great expectations. I was like dude look at her mumma’s bedroom n run for ur life. A girl brought up by such loony toon with have issues with captital I.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

IKR but u will se get some reply also from 4lions which we get 11yrs ago during GHSP show

this all r for spl effect audience will feel light n understand those biscuits ( read bokeh effects ) needs to stay