gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

this is the problem

n Aryan indeed hitting her which she has given him once

n she will once n exactly this is going to happen

just wish they will not butcher ASR for this all

Word's have power, I think it's suits Arylie a lot.

Both don't forget what each other told. Even though they have more developments they don't want to give importance to those moments instead sticking to the words they shared. Both don't want to realize and don't want to step forward towards each other instead using defense mechanisms for themselves.

It will roll like this until they gets big jatka.

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

was waiting for ur review

perfectly said

replied in blue

You also pointed good 👍 no matter who is right dear on Arylie relationship CVS needs to show 50-50 because thats how they developed their characters as of now. They're trying to show everyone perspectives. Everyone is right and wrong on their own places, we all know family is a mess. Things will go messy before it's get better but eventually things will end well.

gaya84 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

Badi aye no farook padtha 😡gadha Kali ki 😈

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fantasylover1

I also couldn’t understand the sudden behavior change of Aryan… he is possessive about his sister that’s fine but wife needs to be given respect anyhow… I didn’t like the dragging thing a bit…infact he was mad at her before all the sundar talk…he had a mad face before she spoke about it… also what was itne pass aane ki kya zarurat thi… aur kiske paas jaaye then 😀

I know they are showing difference in opinion of both but thoda ache se they can show… please don’t drag and insult. I don’t agree to Imlie too but still not agreeing to this behavior by aru..

Finally watched the episode...it was pretty decent. In that situation Aryan's words don't make sense, they have always pushy pully couple....and madam got mad because he was not letting her complete talk....but the pyaar wala line totally out of context....maybe if they want to show that he doesn't believe in love and Imlie's lines about how she can't love anybody after what happened during Malini pardafaash both don't want to risk their hearts, then what they showed in previous episodes don't make sense.....CVs are making tasteless kichdi....

Hand dragging I will wait and watch, since he is done it before also

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225?s=20&t=95PgGoQEOrNLYZ1H4VnfAw

What he told in today episode guys, he don't care whether she comes or not 🤷🙈🙃 really 🙊🤣

I couldn't stop laughing on that scene🤣🤣 he talk to Payal, marriage photo or even imagine her to blast her if he don't reach her in a seconds 🤣

aur pyaar naam.ki to koi cheez hai hi nhi in k beech buss baat baat mei godh mei utha lete hain...sayaan😘 aru baby ka kaa hugaaaa😄😄
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

CVS trying to show what widow will go through when she wants to move on especially when she is surrounded by people's like blue devil. Arpi isn't thinking of anything but since the day blue devil entry she was mocking arpi and narmada as widows even today she was emotionally hitting arpi with Aru and narmada so di wants to give a shot but on real she don't want anything at this moment.

yup got it this is the point n here should be ARU needs to be firm n tell BM to stay in limit n madam imlie forget that raaz should be share with aryan not like everything done by her superwomania

I want simple thing Aru needs to be firm n tell BM but guess till IPL will bear this

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

im taking a break from TV until ramadan is over so tag me if anything important happens between now and may 2nd friends! (I usually don't watch anything scripted during ramadan but this year was watching this and anupama but i need to focus on the end of the holy month)

i also have zero interest in this plotline so probably better anyways lol

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

LOL. Thanks for sharing man. I agree. The things they both say to each other. It’s like the other is a punching bag. They are just so freaking sexually frustrated that being sarcastic and using the other as a punching bag is how they blow off steam! Sheesh ppl there are better more exciting ways. 😇😜🤪

btw I just responded on twitter on this post but wanted to share here as well

This quote by Emily Brontë (Withering Heights) isn’t a romantic one at all. Heathcliff & Catherine were raised together as brother and sister. This would be incestuous. And their relationship was quite toxic & obsessive. Pretty violent as well if I remember what I read. It was such a Long time ago when I read it and I hated it btw. However they were soulmates when she dies I think he wanted to go with her. This quote sounds amazing but I hope to god nobody uses it for arylie.

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Word's have power, I think it's suits Arylie a lot.

Both don't forget what each other told. Even though they have more developments they don't want to give importance to those moments instead sticking to the words they shared. Both don't want to realize and don't want to step forward towards each other instead using defense mechanisms for themselves.

It will roll like this until they gets big jatka.

bold the key thing

If u throw a word it will always remain n here our dearest dumbass AryLie doing that keep throwing words at ech other then crying bucket again throwing same

in blue they need it badly now

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fantasylover1

I also couldn’t understand the sudden behavior change of Aryan… he is possessive about his sister that’s fine but wife needs to be given respect anyhow… I didn’t like the dragging thing a bit…infact he was mad at her before all the sundar talk…he had a mad face before she spoke about it… also what was itne pass aane ki kya zarurat thi… aur kiske paas jaaye then 😀

I know they are showing difference in opinion of both but thoda ache se they can show… please don’t drag and insult. I don’t agree to Imlie too but still not agreeing to this behavior by aru..

Haath hi tou pakkar kar le ja rha hai. Na bite Kiya imlie ko na collar pakra. Na peeth main kohni ki dhamki Aur na deewar se Koni k Saath pin Kiya nazuk bechari larki ko.

Phir bhi bechara badnaam ho rha hai😆