Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Are you going somewhere or is hurrom going somewhere??😳... Chal kya raha hai yahan par?

Lol nahi yaar we arent going anywhere😆

Hurrom was just talking about her parents and we were just telling her she is lucky for that as some r like that n some parents arent...😊

Otherwise all is good lovely❤️And u tell how r u?? N where r u??

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Lol nahi yaar we arent going anywhere😆

Hurrom was just talking about her parents and we were just telling her she is lucky for that as some r like that n some parents arent...😊

Otherwise all is good lovely❤️And u tell how r u?? N where r u??

Hai Daiyyaa!!! main to dar hi gayi thi .... Can't lose any of my friends from here 🤗

I am good.. Just juggling between my dehadis as in jobs... Even though it's WFH as of now yet it takes up most of the time .... You won't believe I am just sleeping around 4-4.5 hours a day... Following Aru's footsteps 🤔....

Tabhi to I am not even able to reply to people comments 😳... Thought of writing the update of Mehrama today but didn't got time for that as well....

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

aru k sath comfort level hi alag hai 😄😅

aru ke saath Sach mein junglie behave karti probably he's closer to her age 😆

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

aru ke saath Sach mein junglie behave karti probably he's closer to her age 😆

nhi sometimes..u behave casually with friends...

Jab tak.love nhi hai...wo.comfortable.hai..waise bhi aru said today..no pyaar in their zindagis..

This pinched my heart😭😭😭

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

read in bold Tamarinda can do can say anything to Aryan but Aryan can't retort as that will be insult for Tamarinda n manhandling but if tamarinda can mandhnle Aryan then its wokishm

Bhul dono hi more or less hain but here till now ASR30 % wehere IMLIE 70 % wrong hain but nehi

Tamarinda ka dukh dukh but Aryan ka trauma is funny thing

Tamarinda can say things to Aryan we r not ssaathi etc no love for u ever etc but If aryan give it back to tamarinda thn its wrong

iye hain wokish

show ka chor jada entertainment mujhe ITV FL ke Stans se milete hain unke faminazi n wokism se

@bold: i agree with u that is how reel life of ITV works..😳

Gurl u know cvs FL is never wrong even by chance she is somehow she will still be right...while we all know what happens with ML...its always a repeat cycle that we cant get out of yet here we r watching it n putting soo much thought into it😆

This is why i leave my brain out🤣n watch for entertainment❤️honestly AryLie r entertainting so here for them only😆

@pink: Sahi kaha behan🤣

https://tenor.com/butY7.gif

https://tenor.com/bPujX.gif

ID2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️❤️

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1517894011817652225

Edited by ID2011 - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ASR search nehi karega kaun hain lerka kaise hain oh neela hain hum is right

waise cvs to make mahan ITV FL will make ASR temporary blind or say trust neela hain hum

He just got closure and now he realizing about his sister so his mind is fully occupied with those emotions. Top of it except imlie no one knows about blue devil so he is on the impression, ok let's see but eventually he will know for sure.

gaya84 thumbnail

wiase who is right n wrong

Imlie or Aryan chaddo can any one tell me what is Arpita want from this all

yes she might have said yes but koi uske face nehi par sakte

Sundar is irrelevant now here

it's about Arpita n her wish n want

CVS trying to show what widow will go through when she wants to move on especially when she is surrounded by people's like blue devil. Arpi isn't thinking of anything but since the day blue devil entry she was mocking arpi and narmada as widows even today she was emotionally hitting arpi with Aru and narmada so di wants to give a shot but on real she don't want anything at this moment.

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

arpita like sundar but she dont know yet in wht way. she did not think of marriage n love cos she n even her brother didnt move from arvind. but now cos revenge over n aryan is finding peace, she is also going to live life again but i dont think she think of marriage n i dont think it is necessary for her to get married but it is TV show so... she said clearly she not ready for marriage but cos of narmada after BM made emotional scene about narmada pain, she said ok to meet the person without any interest. i dont think aryan is wrong. not at all. he don't know arpita like sundar. cos even if he hear imlie arpita talk it sound like imlie pushing arpita so his reaction is natural. i dont think imlie is wrong totally but she is impatient. she dont want to give time n handle thing calm manner cos BM bringing risthta which is going to be fake only. imlie think arpita n sundar love eo cos arpita n sundar both didnt denied. arpita also said it is "not possible" n sundar also say it is "not possible". if arpita tell her clearly "no i dont like sundar" she will not push arpita but arpita is not telling her clearly cos she is confuse herslef n so imlie taken it like "oh they love but they think not possible but i will do for them by convincing akkarbagga " n then she got shock cos he said practical thing not from point of rich n poor but from practical life talk. they should leave arpita alone

n gayatherry said in prev post really this track should only see arpita saying i wnt to live alone n if i find someone i will move n then give sundar n arpita time to fall in love but aisa humko dekhne nahi milne wala

Behan you pointed all 👍 arpi don't know what she feels because as of now she just took Sundar as good friend nothing above but Sundar have feelings for her which he don't want to say and move forward because of status. Arpi just now got closure she needs sometime to understand what she wants instead things getting pilling up one after another and top of it like you said due to emotional talk of blue devil she wants to give a shot for Kaki ma and Aru happiness.

You're right since she don't know what she feels she couldn't able to answer imlie. Imlie trying to make her realize she also loves Sundar but it should come from di instead imlie imposing her, it's imlie immaturity how to communicate. She also realized later what Aru trying to say. Imlie can't compare her life with arpi.

No one is right and wrong, everyone wants good for one another because it's own family. Things will get messed up before it's get better. Arpi may not speak now but eventually she have to hope she will.