Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funkypiya

Imlie always disrespect her husband...I mean he is ARAYAN SINGH RATHORE 😆..but everytime shez pull his collar ...aaj toh bechare aryan ki collar aur coat neeche ho gya...kbhi gala pakad leti hai....apne aditya babu ke saath bhi kbhi usne aisa kiya

BS wasn't her exclusive pati, so half the haq there.

with ASR, sab kuchh ussi ka hai 😉

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

kyu tum nahi karti kya? frustiya jaane ke baad sab wife koni maar karti hain 🤣

Sahi baat. Dil tua yahi chahta he ke peechaar doon usko zor se.
Agar mein yeh aggressive roop dharan karoongi tua Pagal hojai ga woh. 🤣

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

can u send pm for some good book recommendation

will suggest u the same as I am an avid book lover n reader

Me too. I got so inspired by the Sangeet night awtaar I went back to the darkling. Started rereading it.

nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: bob-bob

The writers can’t give us 2 mins to sit and chill before throwing in more issues.

BM issue is there - which, if Imlie opens her mouth they will be thrown out and no one will be pushing Arpita. And should be thrown out as she knows their end game.

Aryan Imlie issues r there as a couple.

Between who thinks who is deserving of what can someone please ask Arpita?!? For all we know all she wants to do is start some work and enjoy her life and NOT attach herself to another man. Honestly from what we have seen in the past Arpita is emotionally stronger than Aryan she’s accepted Arvinds death where as Aryan had not. So what gives anyone this right to push her to another man.

I mean this is stupidity. The makers are shoving conflict down our throat via a third party when there is enough conflict between these two already.

I agree ☝️

Let’s however give this a few more episodes before we all lose our combined patience.

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

love u too sweets

where r u now days?

🤗🤗

Gurl dont ask😆Work n life been keeping me busy...and still kind of recovering from being sick...

But how are you doing??feeling much better now??❤️

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

oh can see from precap again with pocorn they will fight n neela hain hum ghushene ki koshish akrenge ek dusted tried forumla then ASr didn't search n said yes for a groom for his sister n wifey the ITV FL will search n tataaaa

Sachii yaar we all will just enjoy whatever there is too🤣

@bold: exactly we have seen it too many times😆Even we all know what happens with this track so its like we wrote cvs u didnt🤣we know how it all gets played out...u know even mh mom knows n she doesnt watch the show🤣even my mom was saying watch she going to say this n she does🤣n im like what u wrote it n my mom is like yup i did🤣

See cvs we can try to have fun with the track with our own twist to it😉🤣

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 2 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

BS wasn't her exclusive pati, so half the haq there.

with ASR, sab kuchh ussi ka hai 😉

Sahi kaha behan sab ussi ka hai😉😆

Same with Aryan😉

Yup our full on Wild/Power Couple🔥🔥🔥🙈

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 2 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Sahi baat. Dil tua yahi chahta he ke peechaar doon usko zor se.
Agar mein yeh aggressive roop dharan karoongi tua Pagal hojai ga woh. 🤣

Too funny...🤣

https://tenor.com/uPwi.gif

Fantasylover1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I agree, it is what they have showed us, both equal partners, just because he dragged her in the precap now they are husband wife doesn't mean he is suddenly manhandling her ......wait for the episode yaar....but yes after watching a week or 2 of good episodes now this type of track suddenly is jarring to watch....but I don't mind the conflict between them....

The only thing I didn't get was Aryan's dialogue...hum dono ke beech mei pyaar shabd ka koi Matlab nahi hai....haven't watched the episode just the clip......why these CVs always muddle up...after all the bomb, kidnap, drama, date drama, his anticipation when he thought she was going to say something about her feelings for him...now sudden u turn ...God irritate karke chodenge fans ko

I also couldn’t understand the sudden behavior change of Aryan… he is possessive about his sister that’s fine but wife needs to be given respect anyhow… I didn’t like the dragging thing a bit…infact he was mad at her before all the sundar talk…he had a mad face before she spoke about it… also what was itne pass aane ki kya zarurat thi… aur kiske paas jaaye then 😀

I know they are showing difference in opinion of both but thoda ache se they can show… please don’t drag and insult. I don’t agree to Imlie too but still not agreeing to this behavior by aru..

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

OMGGG☺️☺️Yaar kya yaad kardi tumne☺️

Hayyee aur ya main kya soch rahi hoon when im married🤣

P.S. off to bed have a good night/good morning everyone🤗❤️

ASR is 😊🙈😂♥️

Good morning!