Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

If u are romance genre reader like me then we can discuss books in pm. I recently read a ton of good books from a writer n each book fits Arylie narrative.

can u send pm for some good book recommendation

will suggest u the same as I am an avid book lover n reader

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

He is rude and manhandling her, CVS going back and forth with their equations. Ten steps forward and 100 steps backward. Aryan hitting her back which she said once, I can't love anyone. I am not your wife, I am not Humsafar and nothing between us except I am a bahu. Then after all drama, she came back again because she was married and address change on adhaar card here hubby is dying to here something from her so he is hitting back whenever he gets chance. Soon she will get hit back once she gets her turn, these two will roll like this until meethi force comes out. Then at end she will come back only for him, phew😕 two idiots make us crazy

this is the problem

n Aryan indeed hitting her which she has given him once

n she will once n exactly this is going to happen

just wish they will not butcher ASR for this all

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The writers can’t give us 2 mins to sit and chill before throwing in more issues.

BM issue is there - which, if Imlie opens her mouth they will be thrown out and no one will be pushing Arpita. And should be thrown out as she knows their end game.

Aryan Imlie issues r there as a couple.

Between who thinks who is deserving of what can someone please ask Arpita?!? For all we know all she wants to do is start some work and enjoy her life and NOT attach herself to another man. Honestly from what we have seen in the past Arpita is emotionally stronger than Aryan she’s accepted Arvinds death where as Aryan had not. So what gives anyone this right to push her to another man.

I mean this is stupidity. The makers are shoving conflict down our throat via a third party when there is enough conflict between these two already.

Edited by bob-bob - 2 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

War of words and thoughts between Arylie🤔Narmada and Aru should talk to di at private instead on dinning table because already imlie and blue devil was on different thoughts. It's very clear di isn't ready for any relationship but still she thought to give a shot for her brother and mother happiness😒

that would be logical but no Aru is deep in his guilt n Narmada ke liye har problem ke solution is shaadi

can she stop crying n see her daughter's face m irritated with her also now ..too submissive for BM n her deed

Arylie turning into a wild and in a second they turn cool. Di hitted sixes with imlie👏shown her own mirror which again imlie have no words. Aryan is right on his side, he have every rights to think of di well being but he should have checked the family before he is calling them to home instead going blind out of his guilt and also talk to di pleasently instead going on hush and rush.

Aryan is right , what sundar has to give for Arpita n Aryan is wrong in his guilt mode n just said yes but didn't think or see his sister ....Imlie needs to think about her life about herself but where will she do this all imliepanti

As expected, status and money hit imlie hard again. She should realize she can't compare her life with di and she should think in the point of di. How she was so sure both have feelings??

she has insecurity n trauma from her past life n this will bite both AryLie then they can move

its all going to be catalyst for their love life

Is it necessary you should come near to say this?

as Aru ji ka dil jo jor se dhakata hain

Don't talk about love when it don't have any place between us? - both the lines may hit Aryan ass again on future. Aryan behaving so rude with her which he will regret for sure.

he will , it will bite his ass like now all during wedding Imlie's words bitting her ass (y this word bitting ass not they r bitting each other as ermmmm)

So imlie had a worst impression with a guy who is going to come and Aru misunderstanding her due to Blue devil khand. Don't know why I feel he is going to question her about reception khand with engagement khand? Let's see ✌️

Imlie will try all ways to stop and eventually Aru may join as 50-50 to stop this alliance. Whatever may I want Di to speak for herself and do what she wants because she deserves every happiness❤️ and it's her life.

I am waiting for this 50-50 relationship not at last moment but during full

Aru can say supporting bm then in real he is helping imlie

was waiting for ur review

perfectly said

replied in blue

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

i m also on aryan side simple cos he is right. arpita actually dont know if she love sundar cos she didnt think abt tht such situation didnt come for her to start loving sundar. even today first at dining table arpita told aryan i dont want marry cos m not ready n tht is really her feeling now cos she hve not moved on . she need to take time, get her brother back n then slowly think. but cos BM start blackmail in name of narmada both aryan n arpita feel guilty that they dint think of their mom n so for narmada arpita say yes n aryan he know she is not ready just one minute back but for narmada he dint stop BM today n also cos he think arpita can atleast meet n see. when he hear imlie pushing arpita for sundar he got mad cos it is clear tht arpita dont think of sundar that way. may be arpita will start thinking now cos imlie put seed in her mind but arpita also know aryan will not say yes for sundar cos of the same reason he gave imlie. he is not wrong any family will think that way. it is not abt sundar but also cos arpita dont have that feeling. m sure if he hear arpita n imlie convo where arpita saying yes i love sundar but i know aru will not accept n i dont want to fight he would have come n said no didi, i m with u if u r happy with this. he got mad cos imlie say "sundar love didi" n he say v correct "SO WHAT!? galti ki usne"

imlie want to see abt class but it is not only abt class. aryan dont have class issue but success issue. sundar is not successful for aryan to say yes to arpita's rishta that also when sh want to come out of pain n he cant see that she think sundar is her happniess so till arpita say that she think sundar is her happiness he will keep all this check list cos that is how marrriage is when there is no love. so aryan is right.

fully agree with this I have problem with NArmada also

too much docile too much crying

y she is not witnessing the pain Arpita has

Arpita needs to move on but needs time y not giving it y not asking her opinion even if Arpita say yes , her eyes face clearly showing something else

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

arpita like sundar but she dont know yet in wht way. she did not think of marriage n love cos she n even her brother didnt move from arvind. but now cos revenge over n aryan is finding peace, she is also going to live life again but i dont think she think of marriage n i dont think it is necessary for her to get married but it is TV show so... she said clearly she not ready for marriage but cos of narmada after BM made emotional scene about narmada pain, she said ok to meet the person without any interest. i dont think aryan is wrong. not at all. he don't know arpita like sundar. cos even if he hear imlie arpita talk it sound like imlie pushing arpita so his reaction is natural. i dont think imlie is wrong totally but she is impatient. she dont want to give time n handle thing calm manner cos BM bringing risthta which is going to be fake only. imlie think arpita n sundar love eo cos arpita n sundar both didnt denied. arpita also said it is "not possible" n sundar also say it is "not possible". if arpita tell her clearly "no i dont like sundar" she will not push arpita but arpita is not telling her clearly cos she is confuse herslef n so imlie taken it like "oh they love but they think not possible but i will do for them by convincing akkarbagga " n then she got shock cos he said practical thing not from point of rich n poor but from practical life talk. they should leave arpita alone

n gayatherry said in prev post really this track should only see arpita saying i wnt to live alone n if i find someone i will move n then give sundar n arpita time to fall in love but aisa humko dekhne nahi milne wala

everyone talking in riddle n BM is taking advantage of this

Aryan is right to think best for his sister but he should search for the new guy

Aryan needs to see what Arpita wants in real n Arpita needs to clearly say what she feels for sundar n about remarriage she needs time to move on..

For Imlie stop pushing everyone on everyone just asked what Arpita wants n tell clearly Aryan without pushing about Sundar

lets those guy decide

for Narmada please stand for ur kid Aryan fought for himself but atleast now fight for Arpita y crying or succumbing infront of BM n her harkatein who is BM to give so much imp

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

let see, if they cant find story ahead then they should just end story in happy way 😆 but may be they r taking time who know

god knows what they want to show n this happen only cause of .....kitna kuch tha wedding track the post-wedding then revenge track but arhhhhhh

wrong selection of certain n damn damn

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

boss n employee who fix eyes on each other n say "pyaar nahi hai"👏👏

kinky feel aarehe hain yaar 😆
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

kyu tum nahi karti kya? frustiya jaane ke baad sab wife koni maar karti hain 🤣

Little Devil GIFs | Tenor like this all wifey for patidev
funkypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Imlie always disrespect her husband...I mean he is ARAYAN SINGH RATHORE 😆..but everytime shez pull his collar ...aaj toh bechare aryan ki collar aur coat neeche ho gya...kbhi gala pakad leti hai....apne aditya babu ke saath bhi kbhi usne aisa kiya

Edited by funkypiya - 2 years ago