Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Wedding track was okay according to me. It had many moments worth watching like Holi scenes, the sky lantern scene, Imlie standing up for the R ladies during her haldi, Aru's inner turmoil and him finally realising that he is forcing this marriage on her. The cinematography was great.

Pageant track was a cringefest except the time when Imlie walked the ramp confidently and for a moment it felt like she was enjoying and participating in something girls do of her age and a captivated Aru. And the return of their 50-50 partnership and them realising what they mean to each other.

Revenge track.... Well they did have to turn it to a certain someone's favor for the sake of a proper closure and made it look like both Aryan and Adi were equally at fault....both dint research enough.

The current track, if writer handles it properly, may catalyse the realisation of how they exactly feel for each other as Aru rejecting Sundar will probably make Imlie channelise the whole thing towards herself and she might misunderstand Aru that somewhere he feels she is not worthy for him. And this is where he will assure her otherwise.

baki track ka problem koi outside problem sply wedding n revenge track thanks to certain someone

forget it

now in bold this will happen

its going to that way

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Krishna Tim apney husband ki itni kuttai karti ho? πŸ˜‡ 😜😘

shhhhhhhhhhh jaise tum doodh ke dhule ho

kaunsa patni aapne pati ko chain se jeena dete hain

joke apart typical behavior pal mein fighitng pal mein calm hubby wifey trend iye bole meine kutai nehi 🀣πŸ€ͺ

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

shhhhhhhhhhh jaise tum doodh ke dhule ho

kaunsa patni aapne pati ko chain se jeena dete hain

joke apart typical behavior pal mein fighitng pal mein calm hubby wifey trend iye bole meine kutai nehi 🀣πŸ€ͺ

Lol πŸ˜‡ angel kaho angel!
lmao and all I heard was kutai. πŸ₯·πŸ€ΊπŸ§―

I agree. My husband and I fight like cats and dogs!
ASR loves it when she gets aggressive with him. He thrives on it btw. Aisey nahi tua Waisey he pakar le. Abhi bol raha hey itna qareeb kyon aein. Door jay gi tua handle nahi kar Paiga.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Lol πŸ˜‡ angel kaho angel!
lmao and all I heard was kutai. πŸ₯·πŸ€ΊπŸ§―

I agree. My husband and I fight like cats and dogs!
ASR loves it when she gets aggressive with him. He thrives on it btw. Aisey nahi tua Waisey he pakar le. Abhi bol raha hey itna qareeb kyon aein. Door jay gi tua handle nahi kar Paiga.

I can see this ..Angel toh saaare patni hote hain pati ke liye 😈

ohi toh we fight we talk but ultimately we normalize these things

its nothing husbandwife mein takrar n takkar ne ho toh kya ho

pyaar barta hain usse

ASR loved jungliipanti

remember Arpita said tumhe wildlife se pyaar ho gaya

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiccup

I ruined my day by watching todays epi...

Really cannot stand Imlie's bhakts on SM....So called woke people who don't at all see class...they r so woke n open minded....Its us n aryan who are classist...🀑

Sundar is a nice guy

SOOOO??!!! thats d only thing they have to justify Surpita...WTH

If my brother comes to me n says sis i want u to marry the househelp in my wife's ex sasural's house coz wait for it.......he is a nice guy n loves me......then...

Anoop soni will be giving d starting monologue in crime patrol....🀑

God I will take a break now n only visit d forum to get updates....

I just loved ur review

bold eee ka bol diyo tum woke people ka itna baaaddda insultttttt

blue 🀣

Imlie still under influence of T n their extended family n her old imlipanti bitting her ass today by ASR's powerful retrot

sabse imp Arpita the bride uska kuch nehi , uska maannn kya kahe rehe hain if she wants to move on or not

n they r making Narmada too weak character

its like only wedding solve all problem

Imlie ke baare mein kya bole I stated yesterday she will become mahan for this track also

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wiase who is right n wrong

Imlie or Aryan chaddo can any one tell me what is Arpita want from this all

yes she might have said yes but koi uske face nehi par sakte

Sundar is irrelevant now here

it's about Arpita n her wish n want

arpita like sundar but she dont know yet in wht way. she did not think of marriage n love cos she n even her brother didnt move from arvind. but now cos revenge over n aryan is finding peace, she is also going to live life again but i dont think she think of marriage n i dont think it is necessary for her to get married but it is TV show so... she said clearly she not ready for marriage but cos of narmada after BM made emotional scene about narmada pain, she said ok to meet the person without any interest. i dont think aryan is wrong. not at all. he don't know arpita like sundar. cos even if he hear imlie arpita talk it sound like imlie pushing arpita so his reaction is natural. i dont think imlie is wrong totally but she is impatient. she dont want to give time n handle thing calm manner cos BM bringing risthta which is going to be fake only. imlie think arpita n sundar love eo cos arpita n sundar both didnt denied. arpita also said it is "not possible" n sundar also say it is "not possible". if arpita tell her clearly "no i dont like sundar" she will not push arpita but arpita is not telling her clearly cos she is confuse herslef n so imlie taken it like "oh they love but they think not possible but i will do for them by convincing akkarbagga " n then she got shock cos he said practical thing not from point of rich n poor but from practical life talk. they should leave arpita alone

n gayatherry said in prev post really this track should only see arpita saying i wnt to live alone n if i find someone i will move n then give sundar n arpita time to fall in love but aisa humko dekhne nahi milne wala

PrincessDiana thumbnail

bold this is the main problem n TRP will fall if they make it

cvs r not getting it their FL become mahan or not but Aryan shouldnt be out of character or dumb but

let see, if they cant find story ahead then they should just end story in happy way πŸ˜† but may be they r taking time who know

PrincessDiana thumbnail

pyaar nehi hain dono baas boss employee hain gosh kya ho in dono ka

boss n employee who fix eyes on each other n say "pyaar nahi hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Krishna Tim apney husband ki itni kuttai karti ho? πŸ˜‡ 😜😘

kyu tum nahi karti kya? frustiya jaane ke baad sab wife koni maar karti hain 🀣