Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
pyaar nehi hain dono baas boss employee hain gosh kya ho in dono ka
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Why I feel there no rishta for arpita. BM just put this actor to bring imlie down. Same guy who imlie saw outside BT is coming to meet family n imlie will react. Don't know if she will win from BM this time Or BM will create MU but Don't tell me Aryan will see him n believe he really layak for arpita πŸ™„ why they make Aryan so dumb now why he think imlie will put such plate on table? πŸ˜• pata nahi but track boring hone wala hai if they don't show imlie making sundar do some business

Madhav also become intern. abhi tak maker ke aage ke story ka no hint God know if they know what they r doing after 5 epi next week. Look like they r struggling

bold this is the main problem n TRP will fall if they make it

cvs r not getting it their FL become mahan or not but Aryan shouldnt be out of character or dumb but

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Don't knw if they will make imlie miss himπŸ˜† but look like this track brought now cos actors r really tired they working so hard since march month beginning n it showing in their work. Ydy scene FK really look like Aryan have not slept for one week n it was suppose to be continued from date when he was looking good. It is 10 more days for the fasting to finish but hope they have some story in mind cos BM drama is not interesting really 😣 now next 10 days at least

Imlie try to find proof this sasta groom actor is BM ka tattoo n God knows after that also if narmada allow BM to stay in house. Till then Aryan will shout n manhandle imlie cos he think she is doing for sundar.. Then after that he will tell ok fine let sundar prove him n show what he can do then imlie will help him cos arpita not going to say anything to Aryan cos she don't know her feeling for sundar.

bold y not listening about new guy n try to find out together 50-50 partner

sec imlie should clearly stated its not about sundar n Aryan should use his brain n more he should search about the new guy before letting him close to his sister matlab where is ASR

n y can't anyone see Arpita just said yes but not really wants it , her face clearly reflect it

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

I really feel bad for Arpita didi today I mean nobody is interested what she wants. The girl doesn't want to get married Imile is in her own world, Aryan is blind in sister's love not once did they ask Arpi

bold bingo this is the thing its about Arpita n her life, her wish her to want but none is bother to ask or gauge her wishes or emotions
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Arrey jiski shaadi karaa rahe ho usse toh puchlo wo kya chahti hai πŸ™„

oh irrirelevent hain for AryLie

us ka kya

FL wants his franddd

ML wants his sister khushi but in real god knows what

matlab Arpita wants to move on or needs more time pucho kisse shaadi kuon shaadi nehi

Arpita should say bojh hoon then let me handle my own business

she is educated she can do but nehiiiii

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Krishna Tim apney husband ki itni kuttai karti ho? πŸ˜‡ 😜😘

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

I might soon be retreating to fan fiction only mode, the way show is going 😴

Disappointing.

Same here iam totally disappointed with the track..what is that pyaar diaoque utter crap..

Even the amgst they are showing is going no where..

Aryan.ka guilt kaha hai ..sorf ek episode ka.guilt tha.

He forcefully married her..and in his own delusion created stories....she has been sacrificing herself every single day..always..defencing.arpita and kaki.maa and thinking about their.happiness..

Regaridng imlie..what is this ??? U r forcing sundar on arpita di...

Even sundar arpita ko confess kerte dekha huta na..tab bhi..aisa behavior appropiate nhi tha..but she is building her own khyali pulao..

Aryan- a self obsessed man..never thinks of any one..πŸ˜‘ apna gham.gham.hai..arpi di kinfeelings kahan gyen..

And imlie a born gadhi..jahil gawaar types poking her nose...faltu ki...

BM.and BD doing what they want and ASR jis ko malini ki.tricks crack hugye thi.usko iski nhihuri hainπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

They are just ruining the show..issse to better huta kdrag kerelte aryan ka guilt aur imlie ko pagdandya bhej dete...

I.want meethi.to.come.and take imlie with her..