Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Thank God for that bold 😆 But yaar aaj i was watching with so little interest that it took me a few rewinds to understand what Aryan meant by "Pyar nahi bolna, Imlie" He was talking about himself as marriage material. That Arpi's match should at-least be a catch like ASR. *standards much Aru* 😛 Then gadhi goes and tries to pull him down by saying he doesn't give her pyaar.. Pagli tu usse chance to de pyar dene ka , fir dekh step 1,2,3 to 1000 sab technique dikha dega.

right she can see hw sundar see arpita like talab me kamal ka phool n how arpita see sundar like chand/suraj but she cant see how her own husband see her? he didnt say pyaar nahi bolna to say ki v dont hv love but he say dont say pyaar cos it hv no value btwn us cos she nvr understood his pyaar n didnt evn marry for pyaar🥱 n she saying sundar can give more love than u... she can feel all world pyaar n even different ppl having pyaar for eo but not aryan pyaar . actually this is so frustrating cos both idiot waiting for other to say first.

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I loved Aryan's dialogues today..Atleast he didnt immediately follow Imlie bandwagon..Imlie is playing with fire by not telling about BD, BM sach to all..

now she already missed the bus n if she tell about them they will also tell that she only try to do bride swap... that n mitthi force is going to come out. the day BDn BM face is opened, they will tell how imlie came to tell them to marry bd to aryan n want to give him dhoka. i think it will affect aryan that time. n now the rathore family also know how much BDn BM do drama n lie all the time but still they r staying cos they dont know they r evil also but that even imlie have no proof to say right now

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

I don't really care one way or another if this track results in Arpita + Sundar wedding but I do like the angst it brings for Imlie and Aryan

I liked the Arylie fight scene today, I thought it was well done and the 'don't say pyaar... there's no meaning for the word in both our lives' line was uffff

i hope maker have some story with this track cos otherwise they can celebrate 500 epi n do happy ending for arylie n surpita 😆

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Thank God for that bold 😆 But yaar aaj i was watching with so little interest that it took me a few rewinds to understand what Aryan meant by "Pyar nahi bolna, Imlie" He was talking about himself as marriage material. That Arpi's match should at-least be a catch like ASR. *standards much Aru* 😛 Then gadhi goes and tries to pull him down by saying he doesn't give her pyaar.. Pagli tu usse chance to de pyar dene ka , fir dekh step 1,2,3 to 1000 sab technique dikha dega.

I was thinking the same.. all that meri aankhon me dekho imlie... Why does she think he asked her that? To memorize the color of his iris 🙄🙄

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

I don't really care one way or another if this track results in Arpita + Sundar wedding but I do like the angst it brings for Imlie and Aryan

I liked the Arylie fight scene today, I thought it was well done and the 'don't say pyaar... there's no meaning for the word in both our lives' line was uffff

Yes, well maybe makers do not want to give them more importance with full blown parallel track. I don't mind much. I liked the angst today as well.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well true, after a few cribs since morning, think am fine now..lol...bring on the angst and everything our way..I love it when Arylie are in fighting mode..

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohooo Ghonchu is now habituated to his Junglee's koni akraman and biting😉

Noice development😉

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

now she already missed the bus n if she tell about them they will also tell that she only try to do bride swap... that n mitthi force is going to come out. the day BDn BM face is opened, they will tell how imlie came to tell them to marry bd to aryan n want to give him dhoka. i think it will affect aryan that time. n now the rathore family also know how much BDn BM do drama n lie all the time but still they r staying cos they dont know they r evil also but that even imlie have no proof to say right now

Yep, it will backfire. Infact it might come up sometime soon I feel. if Arpi is getting married, they might invite Meethi and Aru can feel the indifference.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well true, after a few cribs since morning, think am fine now..lol...bring on the angst and everything our way..I love it when Arylie are in fighting mode..

Fighting is their love language 😂

Being civil who? 👀 🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Ohooo Ghonchu is now habituated to his Junglee's koni akraman and biting😉

Noice development😉

The gif is too suggestive nino ji 👀

And your username really doesn't help, reminds me of my favourite book where the ML is called nino 😉