Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Are kyun bhai itna hot angst bhi toh h

Baaki we all know it's itv they have to churn content 6 days a week for years ab hits and misses to honge na aur tumhare Bina ye forum jag soon soon lage

I ain't going from phorum bro.. it's ma life 🥰

Where else will i find good fan fictions? I've so much to catch up on 😉

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

PD means he got job w/o interview 🤷

ohhhh!! Well Madam CEO also never gave formal interview sooooo, I agree with PD

Edited by Wanderbug - 2 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranijain

I hope it is not all for Aryan to eventually realize the reason why Imli married him, for her mom, just like how Arpita will agree to marry this guy against her wishes for the sake of her mom.

Is it that easy to turn Aryan against Imli? Just by switching regular plates with leaf plates? Writers need to buck up.

I think its not about the plates. I think She the guy from today's episode and said she will stop this rishta and Aryan assumed she meant it due to sundar and got pissed. Aryan is no fool to be angry for just plates.

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

i also really want tht end of this track not direct marriage of sundar n arpita but arpita doing soehing for herself n sundar her close friend. they can slowly fall in love. there r so many business of rathores. they also have NGO Arvind Foundation. actually arpita should do sthng to keep her busy, i dnt knw what is big deal if she want to stay alone also cos she can be happy alone also yes if she really want a partner n find a partner then it is good but what is need to force her to meet someone cos she is widhwa . aryan kept quiet today when BM say that but i really want imlie to give her one koni in the last when her real face is in open

u r right aryan n imlie will become 50-50 prtner but it will take time cos imlie need to prove this new guy is bakwaas. FL imlie hai aryan nahi😆

Thank God for that bold 😆 But yaar aaj i was watching with so little interest that it took me a few rewinds to understand what Aryan meant by "Pyar nahi bolna, Imlie" He was talking about himself as marriage material. That Arpi's match should at-least be a catch like ASR. *standards much Aru* 😛 Then gadhi goes and tries to pull him down by saying he doesn't give her pyaar.. Pagli tu usse chance to de pyar dene ka , fir dekh step 1,2,3 to 1000 sab technique dikha dega.

Wanderbug thumbnail

Wow! So cute yaar! Which show is this? Tell me he gets the girl! Adorable lag raha hai

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Wow! So cute yaar! Which show is this? Tell me he gets the girl! Adorable lag raha hai

it's mere dad ki dulhan & no he doesn't get the girl😭she's already with someone & refuses to even be friends with him kyuki usko Darr hai that they won't just remain friends lol. Randeep is the cutest character played by Fahmaan & i absolutely loved him in this show.
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

such a cutie 🥰
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul

it's mere dad ki dulhan & no he doesn't get the girl😭she's already with someone & refuses to even be friends with him kyuki usko Darr hai that they won't just remain friends lol. Randeep is the cutest character played by Fahmaan & i absolutely loved him in this show.

i think i saw some episodes. Varun badola and sweta tiwari.

rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't really care one way or another if this track results in Arpita + Sundar wedding but I do like the angst it brings for Imlie and Aryan

I liked the Arylie fight scene today, I thought it was well done and the 'don't say pyaar... there's no meaning for the word in both our lives' line was uffff

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Aryan's dialogues today..Atleast he didnt immediately follow Imlie bandwagon..Imlie is playing with fire by not telling about BD, BM sach to all..