Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hmm haven't watched the episode, but didn't feel like it to me..but loved his dialogue about biting😆

Me tooo 😩

It was so domestic, giving taana about your partners' habit 🤭

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Yes. I want to see him interacting with Aryan. I can see some good scenes there.

Uska interview hi dikha dete 5 min ka 🤷

It'd have been more entertaining than imlie knowing how surpita look at eachother without ever watching them interact lmao 😂

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

inke ghar me there r more worker than owner but no one see BM n BD with one big carton taking costly porcelain plate n keeping patta plate on dinner table n now all will blame imlie? sorry logic wala Q mind me aa gaya mera mann bhi na 😆

Yaar BM BD ka mujhe kuch samaj nahi aata. Kahn hai yeh log? Kahan se aate hai?

Wanderbug thumbnail

wildest heart Jayne Ann krantz and after the night by Linda Howard. Definitely check out after the night. It’s just so hot and the hero reminds me of Aryan so much. The angst and attraction between the leads is off the charts. Pages burn Karen wala romance hai. And there heroine also had a previous marriage.

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Which book? Planning on going to library tomorrow

If u are romance genre reader like me then we can discuss books in pm. I recently read a ton of good books from a writer n each book fits Arylie narrative.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SundariP

It'd have been more entertaining than imlie knowing how surpita look at eachother without ever watching them interact lmao 😂

u think CEO really took interview of village phrend of mrs ceo from pagdandiya with direct sifarish from mrs CEO in bedroom? 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar BM BD ka mujhe kuch samaj nahi aata. Kahn hai yeh log? Kahan se aate hai?

writer while writing BM/BD scene: audience know such character is needed n they can get anything to do anything from anywhere n no one watch them only they watch everyone from behind pillar n talk loudly n plan but no one can hear. audience use to such character in TV show if v dont give they will not like it so write scene n stop thinking what audience think. this type chracter sent by sitamaiyya from devlok who can prakat anywhere n bring any chemical, pattal plate from air in their hand

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Yaar Keri badi hopes thi ki interview dikhayenge. Aryan will grill him about how he met his wife and how they got the recording. He will get pissed anew learning how reckless she got. He will then sync madhav to keep an eye on the jungli on such missions. Like u r going to be my eyes n ears and call me on first sign of trouble. That kind of thing. N madhav getting intimidated. It had possibilities

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

u think CEO really took interview of village phrend of mrs ceo from pagdandiya with direct sifarish from mrs CEO in bedroom? 😆

Did u not see the way she did the sifarish? I bet my socks mr ceo interviewed him himself. Madhav looked starstruck when he came out. He has been in presence of Imlieland God.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Yaar Keri badi hopes thi ki interview dikhayenge. Aryan will grill him about how he met his wife and how they got the recording. He will get pissed anew learning how reckless she got. He will then sync madhav to keep an eye on the jungli on such missions. Like u r going to be my eyes n ears and call me on first sign of trouble. That kind of thing. N madhav getting intimidated. It had possibilities

How dare you make me more sad by listing the possibilities 😭 😭 😭

Hum tumka hatiyawat hai wander ji