Posted: 2 years ago

Yup n instead of doing just that they r engaging in the worlds worst foreplay🤡

I to now want to cut the jhoola's rope....🤣

M so pissed at her...😆

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiccup

I ruined my day by watching todays epi...

Really cannot stand Imlie's bhakts on SM....So called woke people who don't at all see class...they r so woke n open minded....Its us n aryan who are classist...🤡

Sundar is a nice guy

SOOOO??!!! thats d only thing they have to justify Surpita...WTH

If my brother comes to me n says sis i want u to marry the househelp in my wife's ex sasural's house coz wait for it.......he is a nice guy n loves me......then...

Anoop soni will be giving d starting monologue in crime patrol....

God I will take a break now n only visit d forum to get updates....

Bola tha na itv ko irl mat sochna crime petrol or xfiles ka episode ban jayega. Yahan sundar se behtar koi hoga hi nahi dekh lena. Aryaan khud usse behnoi banayega.

Haye mere pyare arvind jiju ka yahi replacement milla inko. Jiju had it all. He was educated, classy, kind honest ceo and he was hunky too. No wonder aryan was inspired by him. Ab unki jagah kaun hai tripathi’s ka butler. Like for reals. Mujhe arvind jiju k barabaar koi chahiye.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

he is goading her. he loves her but thinks she doesn't.. bechara singh rathore is feeling like a one sided ashiq ..give him a break.

Hmm haven't watched the episode, but didn't feel like it to me..but loved his dialogue about biting😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just feel they could just take a chance and let the focus be on Arpita and Sundar. give Arylie a break. RR was a lead in her own show for years. she has great screen presence and acting chops. have some faith in your own casting and just let the drama be around her with occasional convos with Imlie and aryan thrown in.

Hindi shows have a penchant for having blinders for leads. no scene is complete without them No track is separate from them. If u see regional dramas u will see they have 2 plots going at a time. One with the leads thats main story driving and then a subplot with some side character giving us something else to focus on.

Yahan to sab kuch Imlie se hi karwana hai, dinner table setting bhi. Itne servants hai fir bhi kyun bhai. If Rathore's are billionaire then unka to ambani wala case hai. Ambani ki bahu thodi dinner setting karti hogi..unka to apna team hota hoga. Cheaper lagta hai yaar!

inke ghar me there r more worker than owner but no one see BM n BD with one big carton taking costly porcelain plate n keeping patta plate on dinner table n now all will blame imlie? sorry logic wala Q mind me aa gaya mera mann bhi na 😆

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

On a separate note. I am reading a book by Jayne Ann Krantz and I can only picture Arylie in every scene.. It's disconcerting.

Which book? Planning on going to library tomorrow

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bola tha na itv ko irl mat sochna crime petrol or xfiles ka episode ban jayega. Yahan sundar se behtar koi hoga hi nahi dekh lena. Aryaan khud usse behnoi banayega.

Haye mere pyare arvind jiju ka yahi replacement milla inko. Jiju had it all. He was educated, classy, kind honest ceo and he was hunky too. No wonder aryan was inspired by him. Ab unki jagah kaun hai tripathi’s ka butler. Like for reals. Mujhe arvind jiju k barabaar koi chahiye.

Atleast they could have fleshed out their bonding more if they planned to shove them our throats like her going through a hard time n him always making her feel better......like weather kaand ke tym pahunch gaya tha wese hi aur ese scenes dal dete....her crying alone coz she doesn't want to make mom n bro sad....n he says u can cry in front of me....something.....kuch to dikhate.....some connection....but nai yahan to kaun disha me imliya hi sab karegi....audience n aryan dono ko kam problem hoti agar arpi was also in love.....

How I wish It wud have been a younger guy maybe a friend of aryanSome one funloving who makes arpi di smile.....mere khayali pulao .....MiuniS ke story se kam chalana padega...

Even better bandi ka career dikhate....par chodo imlie ko office nai vej rahe to arpi ki to baat hi nai he........ab to aryan v office nai jata lagta he....

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only person am loving now is Madhav..LOL..He is sounding like fresh energy..

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiccup

Atleast they could have fleshed out their bonding more if they planned to shove them our throats like her going through a hard time n him always making her feel better......like weather kaand ke tym pahunch gaya tha wese hi aur ese scenes dal dete....her crying alone coz she doesn't want to make mom n bro sad....n he says u can cry in front of me....something.....kuch to dikhate.....some connection....but nai yahan to kaun disha me imliya hi sab karegi....audience n aryan dono ko kam problem hoti agar arpi was also in love.....

How I wish It wud have been a younger guy maybe a friend of aryanSome one funloving who makes arpi di smile.....mere khayali pulao .....MiuniS ke story se kam chalana padega...

Even better bandi ka career dikhate....par chodo imlie ko office nai vej rahe to arpi ki to baat hi nai he........ab to aryan v office nai jata lagta he....

Area jata to hai everyday. Aaj bhi dono miyan biwi Gaye the. Mujhe office nahi dekhna. Mere Khud k office se pareshaan hoon. Arylie k office se mujhe ghanta farak pardta hai. Abhi abhi to Imlie ne ek case solve kiya. Kal wfh karke shayad us ka report bhi bhej diya. Ab kya wo article ka grammer check karwayenge humse? Office office Karna band Karo yaar. Jitna office romance dikhana tha dikha chuke for time being. Deal with it. 😂😂😂😂

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

The only person am loving now is Madhav..LOL..He is sounding like fresh energy..

Yes. I want to see him interacting with Aryan. I can see some good scenes there.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

On a separate note. I am reading a book by Jayne Ann Krantz and I can only picture Arylie in every scene.. It's disconcerting.

Feel you wander ji..

I watched kgf2 and not to undermine the performance of actor but kept thinking how would it be if fahmaan played the lead 👀 🤦