Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I just feel they could just take a chance and let the focus be on Arpita and Sundar. give Arylie a break. RR was a lead in her own show for years. she has great screen presence and acting chops. have some faith in your own casting and just let the drama be around her with occasional convos with Imlie and aryan thrown in.

Hindi shows have a penchant for having blinders for leads. no scene is complete without them No track is separate from them. If u see regional dramas u will see they have 2 plots going at a time. One with the leads thats main story driving and then a subplot with some side character giving us something else to focus on.

Yahan to sab kuch Imlie se hi karwana hai, dinner table setting bhi. Itne servants hai fir bhi kyun bhai. If Rathore's are billionaire then unka to ambani wala case hai. Ambani ki bahu thodi dinner setting karti hogi..unka to apna team hota hoga. Cheaper lagta hai yaar!

fully agreed, i started by watching bengali serials (my family is from Bangladesh so I was watching the bengali serials for more bangla vocab) so when i started imlie i was shooketh

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This track is making me so mad that I'm just venting here and there 😆

... But I'm seriously with everything aryan said.. Even the hurtful things.

When has imlie put the rathores first? Its always the tripathis which sundar is i feel by extension.

So his saying that my didi is not your priority is damn right. The didi has not yet confessed to imlie that she loves sundar so why is imlie pushing it ffs.

And tomorrow when he blasts her for the plates.. I don't see it as a matter of trust.. She won't cheat him is his trust in her nature... But she will do these stupid 'imlipanti!' is also her nature.... Is this not the same thing she did when she dressed up with jhadu pooncha and came to her reception party??... So what trust... She is capable of this.

Aryan should never agree to this madness... The best is that he sends off sundar - prove that you are good enough for my sister. Only then I'll agree.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Why I feel there no rishta for arpita. BM just put this actor to bring imlie down. Same guy who imlie saw outside BT is coming to meet family n imlie will react. Don't know if she will win from BM this time Or BM will create MU but Don't tell me Aryan will see him n believe he really layak for arpita 🙄 why they make Aryan so dumb now why he think imlie will put such plate on table? 😕 pata nahi but track boring hone wala hai if they don't show imlie making sundar do some business

Madhav also become intern. abhi tak maker ke aage ke story ka no hint God know if they know what they r doing after 5 epi next week. Look like they r struggling

CVS trying to show the aftermath of arvind closure. Now everyone thinking about di move on. Unfortunately as a brother Aru is thinking of her well being since he isn't completely get over with the pain he is still on guilty and emotional mode about his di future which didn't allowed him to see the background of boy and his family but eventually his radar will hit for sure. I don't see this Aryan vs Imlie, at EOD it's Arpita life. As 50 50 partners both will save di and dump this proposal. At end of track let arpi voice out what she wants, I don't think she will end up with Sundar instead she will say I will focus on career or she will take sometime for herself. That's would be wise decision.

Looks like BM will success on creating MU for sometime then eventually partners will figure out and come around.

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a very sad episode for me.. honestly i am going to avoid the further episodes for sometime..i don't want to see aryan not trusting imlie and imlie doing all the things wrong...she should keep her distance man..why does she have to poke her nose everywhere...also i think badi ma will turn more grey now as a character...but i am really worried for Arpita as she shouldn't end up with a wrong guy!! Also if aryan doesn't love imlie which he claims every now and then he should just leave her on her own and not keep any hopes of her coming back...on one side he says there is no love and on other side he keeps thinking of her...also imlie should stay away from aryan to make him realise he needs to speak about his feelings only then can she say it... also the new guy doesn't seem promising at all...so don't know where this track is headed but it doesn't seem cool...the negative leads like Malini, Tripathi's, were better than these....

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

On a separate note. I am reading a book by Jayne Ann Krantz and I can only picture Arylie in every scene.. It's disconcerting.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Arrey jiski shaadi karaa rahe ho usse toh puchlo wo kya chahti hai 🙄

Nope 🙅 all are on mission to get her Married 🤣🤣

Even two grooms on the dangal ring now 🤣🤣

I just want arpi to do koni Mar on everyone😡

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Tighten your seatbelts... It's going to get worse from here 😴

Let's all hibernate and wake up after surpita are happily married to see Aryan doing imlie ka sajda 👀

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I ruined my day by watching todays epi...

Really cannot stand Imlie's bhakts on SM....So called woke people who don't at all see class...they r so woke n open minded....Its us n aryan who are classist...🤡

Sundar is a nice guy

SOOOO??!!! thats d only thing they have to justify Surpita...WTH

If my brother comes to me n says sis i want u to marry the househelp in my wife's ex sasural's house coz wait for it.......he is a nice guy n loves me......then...

Anoop soni will be giving d starting monologue in crime patrol....🤡

God I will take a break now n only visit d forum to get updates....

Edited by Hiccup - 2 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.