Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I agree, it is what they have showed us, both equal partners, just because he dragged her in the precap now they are husband wife doesn't mean he is suddenly manhandling her ......wait for the episode yaar....but yes after watching a week or 2 of good episodes now this type of track suddenly is jarring to watch....but I don't mind the conflict between them....

The only thing I didn't get was Aryan's dialogue...hum dono ke beech mei pyaar shabd ka koi Matlab nahi hai....haven't watched the episode just the clip......why these CVs always muddle up...after all the bomb, kidnap, drama, date drama, his anticipation when he thought she was going to say something about her feelings for him...now sudden u turn ...God irritate karke chodenge fans ko

he is goading her. he loves her but thinks she doesn't.. bechara singh rathore is feeling like a one sided ashiq ..give him a break.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Leave no stone to be near and touch her 🤷🤷 but ask her what is the need to come near to talk😡

All the best rathore for your time comes 🤓

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Love to see different perspectives ✌️ will wait for the track to unfold and it's ITV so will have that on mind ✌️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccp6k4VKCpC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I agree but the cvs will have to play it out right..

Lets see where this track will go...😊And whats cvs have in mind if anything😆

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

I need to be sleeping but here i am🤣

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

This was sooo cute to watchEven offscreen full on masti❤️n onscreen full on🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just amazing and their hard work they put into their characters...❤️

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Ok lovelies for real off to bed❤️n you all have a good night/good morning🤗

https://tenor.com/bRLBD.gif

https://tenor.com/bRP9F.gif

https://tenor.com/bSpn6.gif

https://tenor.com/bS0lg.gif

JessilaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your dad is the ASR in both your mum and your life. A big big big bravo a lui. This type of special man is very rare and need to be cherished for life...

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chotoranii

they're both dinguscanoes and need to get over themselves, idec about them right now bc im mad how this screws up arpita!

I just feel they could just take a chance and let the focus be on Arpita and Sundar. give Arylie a break. RR was a lead in her own show for years. she has great screen presence and acting chops. have some faith in your own casting and just let the drama be around her with occasional convos with Imlie and aryan thrown in.

Hindi shows have a penchant for having blinders for leads. no scene is complete without them No track is separate from them. If u see regional dramas u will see they have 2 plots going at a time. One with the leads thats main story driving and then a subplot with some side character giving us something else to focus on.

Yahan to sab kuch Imlie se hi karwana hai, dinner table setting bhi. Itne servants hai fir bhi kyun bhai. If Rathore's are billionaire then unka to ambani wala case hai. Ambani ki bahu thodi dinner setting karti hogi..unka to apna team hota hoga. Cheaper lagta hai yaar!

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I agree, it is what they have showed us, both equal partners, just because he dragged her in the precap now they are husband wife doesn't mean he is suddenly manhandling her ......wait for the episode yaar....but yes after watching a week or 2 of good episodes now this type of track suddenly is jarring to watch....but I don't mind the conflict between them....

The only thing I didn't get was Aryan's dialogue...hum dono ke beech mei pyaar shabd ka koi Matlab nahi hai....haven't watched the episode just the clip......why these CVs always muddle up...after all the bomb, kidnap, drama, date drama, his anticipation when he thought she was going to say something about her feelings for him...now sudden u turn ...God irritate karke chodenge fans ko

He is rude and manhandling her, CVS going back and forth with their equations. Ten steps forward and 100 steps backward. Aryan hitting her back which she said once, I can't love anyone. I am not your wife, I am not Humsafar and nothing between us except I am a bahu. Then after all drama, she came back again because she was married and address change on adhaar card here hubby is dying to here something from her so he is hitting back whenever he gets chance. Soon she will get hit back once she gets her turn, these two will roll like this until meethi force comes out. Then at end she will come back only for him, phew😕 two idiots make us crazy

gaya84 thumbnail

Good night sis 😘