Arylie Discussion Thread 48 🧿 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chotoranii

yah but arvind was working and all those other things that aryan/others are concerned by so it just makes ZERO sense. (thank you so much!)

i saw earlier (im catching up to the thread real fast before watching my other serials) someone mention office track wouldn't work, and i don't think that's true at all. because they could have done the madhav mentoring business, imlie getting into a journalist snafu like aditya but at a lesser level. they've also literally shown her twice now (or at least that one promo and then the pooja stuff) to interview celebrities well? they could do a whole arc there where she finds out someone is lying or w/e.

nevermind that bhaskar times set is fine from the outside?!

also could have shown imlie working on a major project and getting super sucked in and then badi ma is mad she's never home but narmada doesn't care and aryan supports her but then aryan kinda gets cranky she's not around and the true depiction of work-life balance (something he never even had) meh

definitely! I think all of that would work very well!! I wish they pick it up again. And whatever happened to her worrying the article on arvind as she said she would?! Is that not done or printed? The point was to prove to the entire world that he was innocent and we have no glimpse of that now .. 🤦🏻‍♀️
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Sachii yaar his voice killsss🔥🔥🔥🙈

The feels r soooo reallll....especially when he goes low tone OMGG it does something....❤️☺️🙈🙈🔥🔥

I know!!! When he was like “Tum kya imlie ..” the low tone during that scene was 🔥🙈✨🥰😉
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

War of words and thoughts between Arylie🤔Narmada and Aru should talk to di at private instead on dinning table because already imlie and blue devil was on different thoughts. It's very clear di isn't ready for any relationship but still she thought to give a shot for her brother and mother happiness😒

Arylie turning into a wild and in a second they turn cool. Di hitted sixes with imlie👏shown her own mirror which again imlie have no words. Aryan is right on his side, he have every rights to think of di well being but he should have checked the family before he is calling them to home instead going blind out of his guilt and also talk to di pleasently instead going on hush and rush.

As expected, status and money hit imlie hard again. She should realize she can't compare her life with di and she should think in the point of di. How she was so sure both have feelings??

Is it necessary you should come near to say this?

Don't talk about love when it don't have any place between us? - both the lines may hit Aryan ass again on future. Aryan behaving so rude with her which he will regret for sure.

So imlie had a worst impression with a guy who is going to come and Aru misunderstanding her due to Blue devil khand. Don't know why I feel he is going to question her about reception khand with engagement khand? Let's see ✌️

Imlie will try all ways to stop and eventually Aru may join as 50-50 to stop this alliance. Whatever may I want Di to speak for herself and do what she wants because she deserves every happiness❤️ and it's her life.

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

I'm honestly team Aryan for his take on Sundar. But he is also Arpita's Aru. I hope we get a sweet soon of Aru and Arpita having a deep heart to heart about what Arpita actually wants without the pressure of his own two-cents. And then going from there.

Today's Aryan seemed like he was in a rush. Almost like all the guilt of him not being there for Arpita in the last 4 years cumulated and got stuck on "Arpita needs a life partner."

Didn't like how rough he was with Imlie in the pre-cap and even his anger on her before that scene..

I know I get jootes because I defend Imlie a lot. But today I was thinking that yes she is wrong about pushing Sundar onto Arpita. However, her getting emotional with Aryan when she thinks he is rejecting Sundar and thus would reject her because they're from a lower status-hurt my heart.

She has never seen Aryan mistreat her because of her being a maid or her lower status. This is one man in her entire life who has never done that to her and has always been her 50/50 partner. Yet, seeing his reaction for Sundar probably made her think that in some corner Aryan also regards her as beneath him. Thinking back to his dialogue after marriage where he is like "I am doing a lot of charity these days". It really is the little negative things that sometimes have the ability to overpower the huge/grand gestures. Including his reaction today.

Also her dialogue to Sita Maiya saying that "if nothing will happen between Sundar and Arpita who look at each other so lovingly then how will anything happen with her. You understand right, sita Maiya", is a clear tell that she believes Aryan can never think she will be worthy of his love just as he things Sundar isnt worthy of Arpita.

Lets see how this plays out but truly hope that the precap is as worse as it gets in terms of Aryan mandhandling her. They always treat Imlie as a child/teen but easily forget that when she makes mistakes and is rash.

Also how is no one thinking that Imlies reaction to Arpita/Sundar might be a projection of her own feelings towards Aryan. Ghada as he may be rn.

im the first to defend imlie when she deserves it, but there has been zero romantic looks between arpita to sundar and it doesn't matter if the show has imlie be a mouthpiece to say that it occurred, most viewers wont believe it, and all this to? what, make everyone mad at both characters at the expense of arpita didi who is the most cinnamon of cinnamon rolls, so pure? im mad on her behalf!!

there is no team aryan or team imlie for me here, i am team arpita get away from her dingus brother and dingus sister and go on vacation LOL. boooooo, throws tomatoes at the writers hahaha.

also send the lot to therapy!

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prs_725

we so are!! So we are willing to watch anything but our poor Delphi could not take it anymore it seems (and she also had the exams and studying to do)

We r sachiii n cvs know at this point we will too

But honestly im glad we ended T n A track cause that was getting too much n going no where...so happy about that❤️

Ya i think she is busy with her studies hope she will join us soon❤️

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

definitely! I think all of that would work very well!! I wish they pick it up again. And whatever happened to her worrying the article on arvind as she said she would?! Is that not done or printed? The point was to prove to the entire world that he was innocent and we have no glimpse of that now .. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she has multiple articles due still 🤔

the one that was a promo for kabhi kabhi ittefaq sey (lol)
the interview with the brothel workers (in hindi and english!)
this piece to fix arvind's reputation (to a public who has moved on and doesn't...care?)

there was one other one that i can't remember. the original of this show was a mess but at least they showed her legit writing and things. remember when she went to college?

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

aisi Aisi Bataan. He can do no wrong! I will do the same for my sister. I would be like I don’t care if she is in love she ain’t marrying no cook with no home. Thank you very much.
but I also have a good radar to detect beqaar loag. If doesn’t do research on this guy. Than he is an idiot.

He is on full guilty and emotional mode. He should have checked about family which our ASR usually does. I think his radar will detect soon once he start fighting more with wiffy then eventually comes with partnership. Sure its temporary track. CVS wants to show the aftermath of arvind closure. Hope they don't stretch a lot.

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

yes!!! The possibilities are endless and instead of their romance, they are focusing on sundar and arpi 😖

Just imagine what they could show now and how they are wasting all that screen space of theirs 😂😂

I know yaar but that is how itv works😆Focus on main for a short time then focus on others😆

Which means focus will go back to AryLie we will get another few intense scenes then back to others...but i really wanna see a jealous track that is so much more fun🤣maybe its just me alone on that😆

Anyway im just glad we moved on from the past now focus on present (AryLie) n whatever revolves around them👍🏼who knows what future is knowing cvs they also dont know🤣

I guess like cvs we will find out as the show goes on...😆

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

I know!!! When he was like “Tum kya imlie ..” the low tone during that scene was 🔥🙈✨🥰😉

OMGGG☺️☺️Yaar kya yaad kardi tumne☺️

Hayyee aur ya main kya soch rahi hoon when im married🤣

P.S. off to bed have a good night/good morning everyone🤗❤️

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I don’t know what to think of the episode. Ajeeb sa tha.

Yeah I felt like I had raw imlie for a dinner😕