Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

well, looks like going to my family for iftar (i passed my dissertation research proposal defense today and only just got home) was the right choice bc uhhh, what.

honestly even with whatever they might do with this track, i really think it was a mistake to do this during IPL when most shows have steadily dropped each week, and Imlie was already at a loss starting off at a 2.3 that one week.

this trope/track is also my least favorite, the "oh the groom is actually awful and totally going to abuse the ML's sister in law and now the FL has to prove it but no one will listen to her until it's too late" deal (if this is what they're gonna do considering how he acted to imlie), and I also cannot imagine that this will go anywhere because they're not...going to write arpita off?

why not just bring all the interns back and do a two week bhaskar times track? what is going on. they've also been filming less which is good bc wow are they tired, but this is so ridiculous.

maybe atif needs to have more sugar during iftar??

here i'll write a better track, imlie mentors madhav like aryan mentored imlie and he's mad imlie spends all this time with madhav, cue hilarious nok jhok drama. done.

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prs_725

lol the dangal and mangal was all imagination. Their wedding hasn’t started but drama did and here I was expecting jungle, office, bedroom, car, elevator romance. 🤣

btw havnt watched the episode yet and will respond to all the tags soon. :)

Gurl sachii we all r very much invested in AryLie🤣❤️

Cant help it since cvs cant give us right now we might as well create our own world of AryLie😉😆

Well watch it whenever u get a chance😊and no rush on the tags even i think im behind on them😆

chotoranii thumbnail

my only other thoughts about this track is that imlie continues to be the least likable FL, which is really sad because she has so much potential and they take five steps forward with her and then 100 back. are they not tired???

at this rate by the time IPL ends they'll be trying to recover from a 1.7 trp. :/

also, forget arylie for a moment because they're the biggest dinguses on ITV, why did they just take away arpita's spine?! the girl who stood up to badi ma and baby doll is now within HOURS of a conversation with imlie willing to just... marry a new man? if the nonsense was just arylie alone i would just laugh and get over it, but LEAVE ARPI DIDI ALONE!

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

holi track ☺️ trying to manifest usse bhi hotter track .. kya yeh ho payega?! ☺️

Gurl at the time they were getting married n now they r officially married n also A is gone n so r the Ts...👍🏼

Which only means if get another drunkin scene i could imagine alot of things happen🤣One song definitely comes to my mind(its usually overrated as its used alot😆) zara sa jhoom loon main😉

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotoranii

well, looks like going to my family for iftar (i passed my dissertation research proposal defense today and only just got home) was the right choice bc uhhh, what.

honestly even with whatever they might do with this track, i really think it was a mistake to do this during IPL when most shows have steadily dropped each week, and Imlie was already at a loss starting off at a 2.3 that one week.

this trope/track is also my least favorite, the "oh the groom is actually awful and totally going to abuse the ML's sister in law and now the FL has to prove it but no one will listen to her until it's too late" deal (if this is what they're gonna do considering how he acted to imlie), and I also cannot imagine that this will go anywhere because they're not...going to write arpita off?

why not just bring all the interns back and do a two week bhaskar times track? what is going on. they've also been filming less which is good bc wow are they tired, but this is so ridiculous.

maybe atif needs to have more sugar during iftar??

here i'll write a better track, imlie mentors madhav like aryan mentored imlie and he's mad imlie spends all this time with madhav, cue hilarious nok jhok drama. done.

congratulations!! That’s amazing, you go girl!!

I like your track idea! I really think they could benefit from showing how Imlie helps someone grow after her growth.. also it makes no sense that ASR is stuck at home and always says im going to work but actually never ends up making it to work lol I think arvind used to live w all of them so they may show by the end of this - if arpita does get married, sundar will start to live w them as well.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Gurl at the time they were getting married n now they r officially married n also A is gone n so r the Ts...👍🏼

Which only means if get another drunkin scene i could imagine alot of things happen🤣One song definitely comes to my mind(its usually overrated as its used alot😆) zara sa jhoom loon main😉

yes!!! The possibilities are endless and instead of their romance, they are focusing on sundar and arpi 😖

Just imagine what they could show now and how they are wasting all that screen space of theirs 😂😂

chotoranii thumbnail

congratulations!! That’s amazing, you go girl!!

I like your track idea! I really think they could benefit from showing how Imlie helps someone grow after her growth.. also it makes no sense that ASR is stuck at home and always says im going to work but actually never ends up making it to work lol I think arvind used to live w all of them so they may show by the end of this - if arpita does get married, sundar will start to live w them as well.

yah but arvind was working and all those other things that aryan/others are concerned by so it just makes ZERO sense. (thank you so much!)

i saw earlier (im catching up to the thread real fast before watching my other serials) someone mention office track wouldn't work, and i don't think that's true at all. because they could have done the madhav mentoring business, imlie getting into a journalist snafu like aditya but at a lesser level. they've also literally shown her twice now (or at least that one promo and then the pooja stuff) to interview celebrities well? they could do a whole arc there where she finds out someone is lying or w/e.

nevermind that bhaskar times set is fine from the outside?!

also could have shown imlie working on a major project and getting super sucked in and then badi ma is mad she's never home but narmada doesn't care and aryan supports her but then aryan kinda gets cranky she's not around and the true depiction of work-life balance (something he never even had) meh

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Gurl sachii we all r very much invested in AryLie🤣❤️

Cant help it since cvs cant give us right now we might as well create our own world of AryLie😉😆

Well watch it whenever u get a chance😊and no rush on the tags even i think im behind on them😆

we so are!! So we are willing to watch anything but our poor Delphi could not take it anymore it seems (and she also had the exams and studying to do)
chotoranii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Prepare urself to be disappointed in Aryan in this track girls. This is custom designed to put arylie in loggerheads n establish the fact that imlie can do no wrong for her apne. The sorry piece of something whoever that was is going to be the guy selected by BM. And imlie will definitely try to shut the rishta down. I don’t think makers are thinking beyond making imlie established as rathore’s gaurdian angel at this point. Trp is going to go for free fall. Tomorrow get ready for another repeat of how leaf plates are the best. ( which btw they are) like in first episode. I just hope aryan doesn’t lock imlie up in bedroom for the dinner as i was getting that ruthless vibe off him. Plz let me be wrong. U never know when gul makes her ml cross the line from being perfect gentlemen to dumbass in one scene. She did this frequently with Asad in QH.

they're both dinguscanoes and need to get over themselves, idec about them right now bc im mad how this screws up arpita!

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

ufff his voice man 🔥🔥🔥

Sachii yaar his voice killsss🔥🔥🔥🙈

The feels r soooo reallll....especially when he goes low tone OMGG it does something....❤️☺️🙈🙈🔥🔥