Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I might be in the minority in fd who actually liked the arylie wedding track a lot. I liked it from the very episode where she takes him to the T house n they come to an agreement. I rewatch them often.

It was done differently. I know it wasn’t what cvs conceived because akt was missing through most of it and a lot of scope of good drama was wasted but that track is study of how cvs can still make it work in short notice.

There was a lot of character growth in imlie n aryan respectively.

Yaar My gripe with the wedding track was how rushed it was. It was definitely due to the actor and I am Still pissed about that but that wedding track could have been epic if it wasn’t rushed like that.

the revenge track could have been executed Better but wasn’t because of the said actors departure.

Everything has been rushed since then which then makes the execution hard and also they had to mess with both Imlie and aryans characterization because AKT couldn’t be a stronger anti hero.

I am not trying to take away from the hard work and the creativity of how the PH dealt with the situation and delivered full credit and kuddos.
We love the scenes from those tracks because of arylie we don’t necessarily love the tracks.
I think we are saying the same thing. 😘😘😘

Imlies character growth happened in the 4 episodes post wedding in a way that was so unbelievable we had ppl taking out adds about it.

I love arylie and love almost all their scenes but yaar but episode clips that I saw were so odd and just didn’t hit it right. Not after the gangbusting heart beat raising amazing episodes we have had the earlier In the week

❤️❤️❤️

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Lol ur not😉I liked it too but i felt like it was a drag...😆it had good moments while some of it i was like whyyy😆but hey enjoyed it for AryLie❤️

I too liked the wedding track, but just seemed rushed , not the actual wedding but the other rituals, bad time management I think....about the costumes I didn't like the engagement ones...trying to give Imlie the royal look...Padmavat movie types...it was overloaded

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They only good things were AryLie moments in wedding track n also revenge track...👍🏼❤️

Rest of it lets be real wasnt what were expecting🤣and then us being overly imagitive with our thoughts while cvs give us nothing...🤣kind of grateful yet sad🤣cause i really wanted jungle main dangal or mangal🤣

lol the dangal and mangal was all imagination. Their wedding hasn’t started but drama did and here I was expecting jungle, office, bedroom, car, elevator romance. 🤣

btw havnt watched the episode yet and will respond to all the tags soon. :)

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

well what else could there be except arylie moments in arylie wedding. So thats good right. Also cvs will never give us completely what we want. I was not expecting any dangal. So the dangal we got was good enough for me. Also at that point both arylie were not in the place to give us lot if intense romance they were fighting so holi was the only scene were they were intoxicated n got close. That worked.
The bride swap and kidnaping n satyajam leaving after 2blinks are the only things i regret from that track. And the disco jacket. Never forget that violet disco jacket.

Yup their wedding moments r great

Lol ur telling me🤣Ofcourse i know how these cvs r they play us too much n we get played🤣

On serious note i get how itv works been watching dramas since i was a child n trust me things i watched im scarred🤣(Cant say much as i be off topic😊) but im just enjoying the show for AryLie i mean we all r here for them so might as well get used to the tracks we get😆somewhere our demands will be listened to n shown cause they do show here n there...besides they need trps which is why these tracks r brought in...

Yes the holi epi was epic❤and AryLie were just🔥🔥🔥

Ya i think they had to rush alot of things cvs might not had much time to show everything properply which u know we get😊

Lol yup who can forget the jacket its an eye sore🤣

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

The wedding track sucked.
the pageant track sucked

Revenge track sucked

Abb yeh bhi. Bacha kiya yaar.

Wedding track was okay according to me. It had many moments worth watching like Holi scenes, the sky lantern scene, Imlie standing up for the R ladies during her haldi, Aru's inner turmoil and him finally realising that he is forcing this marriage on her. The cinematography was great.

Pageant track was a cringefest except the time when Imlie walked the ramp confidently and for a moment it felt like she was enjoying and participating in something girls do of her age and a captivated Aru. And the return of their 50-50 partnership and them realising what they mean to each other.

Revenge track.... Well they did have to turn it to a certain someone's favor for the sake of a proper closure and made it look like both Aryan and Adi were equally at fault....both dint research enough.

The current track, if writer handles it properly, may catalyse the realisation of how they exactly feel for each other as Aru rejecting Sundar will probably make Imlie channelise the whole thing towards herself and she might misunderstand Aru that somewhere he feels she is not worthy for him. And this is where he will assure her otherwise.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think if you watch the episodes in its entirety, there are wonderful moments in each track. Everyday if you watch and get stuck in drama, then it feels like a drag..

prs_725 thumbnail

Yup their wedding moments r great

Lol ur telling me🤣Ofcourse i know how these cvs r they play us too much n we get played🤣

On serious note i get how itv works been watching dramas since i was a child n trust me things i watched im scarred🤣(Cant say much as i be off topic😊) but im just enjoying the show for AryLie i mean we all r here for them so might as well get used to the tracks we get😆somewhere our demands will be listened to n shown cause they do show here n there...besides they need trps which is why these tracks r brought in...

Yes the holi epi was epic❤and AryLie were just🔥🔥🔥

Ya i think they had to rush alot of things cvs might not had much time to show everything properply which u know we get😊

Lol yup who can forget the jacket its an eye sore🤣

holi track ☺️ trying to manifest usse bhi hotter track .. kya yeh ho payega?! ☺️
prs_725 thumbnail
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I too liked the wedding track, but just seemed rushed , not the actual wedding but the other rituals, bad time management I think....about the costumes I didn't like the engagement ones...trying to give Imlie the royal look...Padmavat movie types...it was overloaded

Right i felt the same it wasnt how i pictured it but who knows what cvs were told..cause like u said it was rushed i feel something must have happened for them to rush it...anyway we will not know..but hey they got married n the actual wedding was good...❤️I mostly enjoyed for AryLie the reason we all enjoyed❤️

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

This bts did you all see it?

It was fun seeing it but i realised shooting such seq must be really tough n risky too

https://twitter.com/arylie_sumaan/status/1517511654526750720?t=2DUAXNiHstm4IJlS6x3HSA&s=19

ahhhh becharey ko laga hoga kitna. He’s such a cutie 😍