Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Behen log. Chill karo. We already knew this track is going to suck. So suck it up.

Haven't watched episode yet..out to get my son a haircut..lol..But..as expected..madam Imlie thinks of something..bas thats correct.. nothing else and no one else

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

The wedding track sucked.
the pageant track sucked

Revenge track sucked

Abb yeh bhi. Bacha kiya yaar.

Come on the wedding didnt suck completely. Neither revenge track. Maybe it was not what we wanted but both tracks were epic in their own way.

I liked some parts of the wedding track. Aryan’s dilemma. Imlie’s fighting every inch of the way. And the final 3 episodes leading up to the lantern falling on them were entertaining.

Pagent track sucked. No arguments.

If purandas was cast better it would have been great but still arylie fight n aryan’s ptsd made it watchable. I know we have a gripe with how akt is ww but it was not in makers hand with the actor being stubborn.
This track will suck n we have a template for it we better grit out teeth n let it go for the next week till the ex gf comes.

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with u lovelies pretty much all tracks sucked n we were suckers😆

Anywho think on the bright side (if there is any) cvs might realize this isnt working maybe change it (trying to have a small light of hope)😳😆

Wanderbug thumbnail

I might be in the minority in fd who actually liked the arylie wedding track a lot. I liked it from the very episode where she takes him to the T house n they come to an agreement. I rewatch them often.

It was done differently. I know it wasn’t what cvs conceived because akt was missing through most of it and a lot of scope of good drama was wasted but that track is study of how cvs can still make it work in short notice.

There was a lot of character growth in imlie n aryan respectively.

Edited by Wanderbug - 2 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Come on the wedding didnt suck completely. Neither revenge track. Maybe it was not what we wanted but both tracks were epic in their own way.

I liked some parts of the wedding track. Aryan’s dilemma. Imlie’s fighting every inch of the way. And the final 3 episodes leading up to the lantern falling on them were entertaining.

If purandas was cast better it would have been great but still arylie fight n aryan’s ptsd made it watchable. I know we have a gripe with how akt is ww but it was not in makers hand with the actor being stubborn.
This track will suck n we have a template for it we better grit out teeth n let it go for the next week till the ex gf comes.

They only good things were AryLie moments in wedding track n also revenge track...👍🏼❤️

Rest of it lets be real wasnt what were expecting🤣and then us being overly imagitive with our thoughts while cvs give us nothing...🤣kind of grateful yet sad🤣cause i really wanted jungle main dangal or mangal🤣

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🤦🏽‍♀️ SMH In agreement.

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

I might be in the minority in fd who actually liked the arylie wedding track a lot. I liked it from the very episode where she takes him to the T house n they come to an agreement. I rewatch them often.

Lol ur not😉I liked it too but i felt like it was a drag...😆it had good moments while some of it i was like whyyy😆but hey enjoyed it for AryLie❤️

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Behen log. Chill karo. We already knew this track is going to suck. So suck it up.

Yahi sach hai😆

Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

They only good things were AryLie moments in wedding track n also revenge track...👍🏼❤️

Rest of it lets be real wasnt what were expecting🤣and then us being overly imagitive with our thoughts while cvs give us nothing...🤣kind of grateful yet sad🤣cause i really wanted jungle main dangal or mangal🤣

well what else could there be except arylie moments in arylie wedding. So thats good right. Also cvs will never give us completely what we want. I was not expecting any dangal. So the dangal we got was good enough for me. Also at that point both arylie were not in the place to give us lot if intense romance they were fighting so holi was the only scene were they were intoxicated n got close. That worked.
The bride swap and kidnaping n satyajam leaving after 2blinks are the only things i regret from that track. And the disco jacket. Never forget that violet disco jacket.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dekho now after today if ppl shout that aryan us a pig manhandling and abusing his mardangi on imlie. I want to tell them. Baccha log jara humari ladki ko dekho. Ye dono jaake gundo ko ek kick mein thanda kar dete hai. Our homegirl only looks delicate like a lily but she is poison ivy. She gives as good as she gets. There are numerous scenes where aryan has tried using physical force n has got peet maa koni. So manhandling and abuse is going to go both ways. My batman-catwoman are gonna duel it out.
https://tenor.com/K5Tt.gif

https://tenor.com/bh2hY.gif

I agree, it is what they have showed us, both equal partners, just because he dragged her in the precap now they are husband wife doesn't mean he is suddenly manhandling her ......wait for the episode yaar....but yes after watching a week or 2 of good episodes now this type of track suddenly is jarring to watch....but I don't mind the conflict between them....

The only thing I didn't get was Aryan's dialogue...hum dono ke beech mei pyaar shabd ka koi Matlab nahi hai....haven't watched the episode just the clip......why these CVs always muddle up...after all the bomb, kidnap, drama, date drama, his anticipation when he thought she was going to say something about her feelings for him...now sudden u turn ...God irritate karke chodenge fans ko