Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

they are hellbent on showing him an idiot i feel.

Well I am still seething from that whole apology to AKT thing. So I believe you!
We have already established that ASRs research is kachi.
Socho someone wasting 4 years of their lives despite having so much money brain and resources hating the wrong dude.
I mean I love ASR I don’t need to be blind though.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This is exactly what i mean. He can ‘try’ to be rough with her and she is going to come out biting scratching kicking punching his ass. She is his junglee.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

they are hellbent on showing him an idiot i feel.

they're butchering his character
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for sharing🤗

P.S. how could i have missed it😆But these two i cant🔥🔥❤🙈

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm honestly team Aryan for his take on Sundar. But he is also Arpita's Aru. I hope we get a sweet soon of Aru and Arpita having a deep heart to heart about what Arpita actually wants without the pressure of his own two-cents. And then going from there.

Today's Aryan seemed like he was in a rush. Almost like all the guilt of him not being there for Arpita in the last 4 years cumulated and got stuck on "Arpita needs a life partner."

Didn't like how rough he was with Imlie in the pre-cap and even his anger on her before that scene..

I know I get jootes because I defend Imlie a lot. But today I was thinking that yes she is wrong about pushing Sundar onto Arpita. However, her getting emotional with Aryan when she thinks he is rejecting Sundar and thus would reject her because they're from a lower status-hurt my heart.

She has never seen Aryan mistreat her because of her being a maid or her lower status. This is one man in her entire life who has never done that to her and has always been her 50/50 partner. Yet, seeing his reaction for Sundar probably made her think that in some corner Aryan also regards her as beneath him. Thinking back to his dialogue after marriage where he is like "I am doing a lot of charity these days". It really is the little negative things that sometimes have the ability to overpower the huge/grand gestures. Including his reaction today.

Also her dialogue to Sita Maiya saying that "if nothing will happen between Sundar and Arpita who look at each other so lovingly then how will anything happen with her. You understand right, sita Maiya", is a clear tell that she believes Aryan can never think she will be worthy of his love just as he things Sundar isnt worthy of Arpita.

Lets see how this plays out but truly hope that the precap is as worse as it gets in terms of Aryan mandhandling her. They always treat Imlie as a child/teen but easily forget that when she makes mistakes and is rash.

Also how is no one thinking that Imlies reaction to Arpita/Sundar might be a projection of her own feelings towards Aryan. Ghada as he may be rn.

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Scenes like this help me heal a bit whenever Aryan manhandles Imlie, because I am like wellll Imlie womanhandles Aryan too...when she wants🤪.

So annoying! Like how does she have the strength to push and pull him around but can't make him let go of her arm when it pains her so much. UGHHHHH!! *screaming internally*

Edited by radicalleftist - 2 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also they saying to arpi we are not fighting...ofc they are not fighting its natural to them....

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Behen log. Chill karo. We already knew this track is going to suck. So suck it up.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan is giving a unclear message to imlie. He needs to clear out before things goes worse.

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Behen log. Chill karo. We already knew this track is going to suck. So suck it up.

The wedding track sucked.
the pageant track sucked

Revenge track sucked

Abb yeh bhi. Bacha kiya yaar.