Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yeap 😁✌️ each and every nerve 🤣🤣

Ofcourse sis he needs to know his jungli from head to toe also in n out typess🤣🤣

Just think when imlie starts to do the same😉🤣

AryLie will be🔥🔥🔥🔥n r forever🔥🔥🔥🔥while our screens r on🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://tenor.com/XhuG.gif

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

With this said by Aryan, this is what will play on her mind if they introduce his ex girlfriend into the mix! She will then use this against him saying if there is nothing between them and he was in love with the ex then he should move on! This will also be another testing/realization point in their relationship!

Otherwise I don't see Imlie feeling jealousy of another woman coming into his life. BD is their and she feels nothing for her either.

Jealousy from BD is more of a possiblity than Imlie!

Edited by happiness1 - 2 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Actually on this track the way he behaving, don't think he will get entire cheering 📣😆

aisi Aisi Bataan. He can do no wrong! I will do the same for my sister. I would be like I don’t care if she is in love she ain’t marrying no cook with no home. Thank you very much.
but I also have a good radar to detect beqaar loag. If doesn’t do research on this guy. Than he is an idiot.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I was thinking the same. He looked so exhausted with bags under his eyes. I think holy month and all the extra scenes are taking toll on the actors. They need a break. With this Surpita track coming on makers can give him a break. Send him on some business conference and let Imlie miss him a bit with some phone convos thrown in. While use the screenspace for Surpita development. We might miss him for a bit but in long run it will benefit the whole situation. IMO

Don't knw if they will make imlie miss him😆 but look like this track brought now cos actors r really tired they working so hard since march month beginning n it showing in their work. Ydy scene FK really look like Aryan have not slept for one week n it was suppose to be continued from date when he was looking good. It is 10 more days for the fasting to finish but hope they have some story in mind cos BM drama is not interesting really 😣 now next 10 days at least

Imlie try to find proof this sasta groom actor is BM ka tattoo n God knows after that also if narmada allow BM to stay in house. Till then Aryan will shout n manhandle imlie cos he think she is doing for sundar.. Then after that he will tell ok fine let sundar prove him n show what he can do then imlie will help him cos arpita not going to say anything to Aryan cos she don't know her feeling for sundar.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

aisi Aisi Bataan. He can do no wrong! I will do the same for my sister. I would be like I don’t care if she is in love she ain’t marrying no cook with no home. Thank you very much.
but I also have a good radar to detect beqaar loag. If doesn’t do research on this guy. Than he is an idiot.

they are hellbent on showing him an idiot i feel.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Today was very weird episode after a week long good ones. get ready for another boring track. Both Aryan and Imlie not in their senses. The groom brought by BM is not any impactful. Aryan is going to reject him for sure. they should not force the track to bring in Aryan Imlie conflicts and make imliya mahan super womaniya. Let Sundar prove himself building his career and then develop the relationship. TRP is going to be downfall it seems I think
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dint see the full epi just bits and pieces.... but yes again they are back in a different angst....this is what was missing since long.....

I don't care who is which side I am liking this arylie junglipan ....

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The new entry cannot be very important. He had such a weird entry. And these sari look is not working for imlie. She looks too old. Are they trying to project her as 23-25 to match aru’s 27-28? Its not needed. We saw her before wedding n she looked 20 n young and still their romantic scenes worked without being creepy unlike adilie. So this unnecessary aging her up is nit needed

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

I don't like Aryan also. He is doing the same mistake like imlie in the name of helping his sister. He already said he won't approve sundar after that he is asking arpita will she ever say yes after knowing that her brother is not happy with this rishta? Arylie both should leave it to arpita whatever she wants to do.