Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Arrey yaar he is ASR....and loves his sister very much...what's he thinking. No background check or anything of the prospective groom.....Haan waise bhi they have to make FL mahaan

Well we have established that ASR doesn’t do a good job of research either. Idiot kahin ka.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes imlie, turn everything into about yourself

... He is saying why sunder is not good for his sister... And all she can hear is that you think he is chota so why did you marry me....

.. Its like she has zero sense or sensitivity.

I'm totally on team aru here. Imlie don't try to railroad into this matter

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Don't worry it won't happen soon without any blood shed and fighting 🤣🤣

On precap we can see it's going to be India vs Pakistan🤣🤣 get the 🍿

Abay par agar Imlie is Pakistan and Aryan is india than I am moving to India! 🤣 All will be cheering for him alone.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Koi practical sawaal bhi pooch lo imlie se...

Where will Arpita live? Tripathi house ki kitchen mein??

Ya, they can live at rathore house but shouldn't that be a matter of choice of families and not majboori bec the guy doesn't even have a one room flat?

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
uff these two ,,, he says tum apni baat dur se bhi keh sakti thi itna kareeb aane ki kya zarurat thi 😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Prepare urself to be disappointed in Aryan in this track girls. This is custom designed to put arylie in loggerheads n establish the fact that imlie can do no wrong for her apne. The sorry piece of something whoever that was is going to be the guy selected by BM. And imlie will definitely try to shut the rishta down. I don’t think makers are thinking beyond making imlie established as rathore’s gaurdian angel at this point. Trp is going to go for free fall. Tomorrow get ready for another repeat of how leaf plates are the best. ( which btw they are) like in first episode. I just hope aryan doesn’t lock imlie up in bedroom for the dinner as i was getting that ruthless vibe off him. Plz let me be wrong. U never know when gul makes her ml cross the line from being perfect gentlemen to dumbass in one scene. She did this frequently with Asad in QH.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol why he said that guess Arylie have a long way to go yet these two