Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Thank you for sharing. It's so inspiring. Wish our men's in our country was like your father. I would say it's getting better in women's education, don't know about North but on south mostly eighty percent families wants working bahu and female getting married by 25 and above for quite sometime now. Glad to know your father is supportive of your studies. Complete your studies and Wish you good luck to become a judge.

Marriage can happen eventually. Completing the graduation 🎓 and placing on job is most important.

Thanks....I am working hard for it.. I know career is Important for girls ... 😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know what to think of the episode. Ajeeb sa tha.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ew hated todays ASR.

From cutting off Imlies sentences, to not truly asking Arpi how she felt, to asking Imlie to come home early to help his ma, to being proud that she actually did help his ma and then switched to believing she would behave like this, to the precap where he holds her arms tightly and drags her god knows where.

I will say his dialogue to Imlie regarding why it couldn't be Sundar did make a bit of sense. But most everything just annoyed me.

And yes, I know Imlie has hurt the sentiments of Narmada/Arpi/Aru with her jhado/maid antics during the reception. But all the issues just added up.

Please don't make him be a typical Gul hero. He has generally been pretty decent but these changes after the Adi/revenge track being over is suspicious.

Orrrr it can be like how his character had also done an 180 during their engagement where his charcter was also pushing Adi's buttons and making Imlie think that he truly was using her.

Ughhh will give it a few more episodes before holding him accountable but just needed to vent about his behavior and wishing I hadn't actually seen it.

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only good scene. All downhill from there folks lmao

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arpi: don't mention this to anyone else, nothing could happen between Sundar and Imlie: that's the thing, you are only thinking about everyone else and not yourself.

radicalleftist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I don’t know what to think of the episode. Ajeeb sa tha.

Right!! I felt it was weird too!! Hope that they get some clarity regarding the story too but turning Aryan into a typical ML is not it!

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am with Aru here. Surprised to see he didn’t erupt like a volcano. Banda is ekdum logical.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

The only good scene. All downhill from there folks lmao

We need a reaction lol