Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

This show is making me love kabir singh songs. I m one if the few unicorns who has neither seen the movie nor heard the songs of the movie because i was not interested hearing all the negative things about arjun reddy. But now i am hearing the songs n loving them

hehehe.kabir singh is a sadistic lover..

Although i love men with grey shades..but that hitting n all..is beyond my tolerance...

Arjit singh has a magic in his voice..

Same goes with atif aslam🤩

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aryan / FK ek hi dil hai kitni baar loge.. kya chef hai, Imlie ab life long is se hi khana ban wayegi aur ye banayega ..only on two conditions Imlie will help including that haath clean karna (fingers interlocking) and apne haath se khilana...

I was so right on BM making Arylie too join the challenge.

Wished today when BD looked at Aryan, Imlie getting possessive as "tera muh nauch lungi, mere pati pe dore dalti hai" . And then Aryan will lift her up and take her away to stop fight, after feeling proud of his Jungli wife (to bedroom ofcourse). Imlie is quite capable of this, will wait, but someday soon this will happen..

I feel makers have intentionally left meethi track open as last piece leading to confession or acceptance. Once, Aryan knows the reason for marriage, he won't ask for divorce but again leave it all to Imlie.

And after that beautiful separation when they meet it will with acceptance of their feelings for eachother..

right now, Imlie got married for meethi's (last phera) and to save Adi (first 6 phera). And Aryan got married for revenge (per Imlie) or to save Imlie from T (per himself).

Tab tak we will compatible Arylie ki nok jhok only...no complaints, am loving it very much.... nothing like this slow burn romance...

Edited by Km181 - 2 years ago
ID2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

no .i think in all this fiasco..

Narmala will support sunder.and aru will be against .and then a sudden revealation of love by arpi.side..

But issue is that they are heading towards meethitraxk..

I m sure aryan will ask imlie to leave with meethi..

And then jhadu viper scene can come

🤣🤣🤩

what is jhadu viper ?

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ID2011

what is jhadu viper ?

broom and mop 🤣
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

This show is making me love kabir singh songs. I m one if the few unicorns who has neither seen the movie nor heard the songs of the movie because i was not interested hearing all the negative things about arjun reddy. But now i am hearing the songs n loving them

the songs are simply amazing in Hindi..I dont like the story line much..didnt like Arjun Reddy either, although it was a rage..

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Kindly take a few moments to react and comment on this article and rate chaska meter 5 stars for the day.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aryan-cooks-delicious-food-for-imlie-leaving-her-emotional-in-imlie_186628?ri=6&rv=6590

Thanks 😊

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi iske baal kaato thodasaa

ID2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys there’s someone entering the show as aryans gf. Wthhhh

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The way Aryan introduces Imlie..Meet Imlie my wife..so proud and loud..

Elysian_h thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ID2011

Guys there’s someone entering the show as aryans gf. Wthhhh

Vaibhavu Kapoor shes from yjhjk...and she she was doing in dangal ..

Sumbul freind also ..