Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I will repeat again. I don't know if someone at the writer's table is actually putting this much thought in writing this character or these scenes as we as audience see and decipher. But who ever and whatever they are doing, they are doing it right. This scene is at the level of the saree folding scene. So much depth and growth conveyed without actually verbalizing it.

this i m sking since so many days someone writing this aryan singh rathore scene n character is nver written any show before? hw come v get aryan after so many years. i think there is feeling in it. who is writing is brilliant n FK performance is out of world. that why this writer is more happy to write for him cos hes giving his 500%

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

perfect this makes sense now

y they r bringing this thing slowly but steadily

grt can't wait for that

Imlie needs to realize certain things

like Aryan realize n accept his mistakes hope Imlie will do same

as it will be Imlie who will melt n win Aryan this time with her love

without any past or baggage or any force thing

she have to it is really her turn n also cos that is also the thing she not yet finished learning. means she learn to face everything thnx to apan-dar-ko-face-karo singh rathore but now one thing she need to do is to fight for her own pheeling of love which she not done before n this she hv to do on her own cos this time pheeling is for that mentor only who is teaching her to fight for all other thing but he not going to teach her how to fight for her own love cos that is her own thing

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today was Arylicious❤️❤️

I loved how Imlie made a frowning face on challenge by BM(as she knows he doesn't know to cook) but Aryan confidently took up challenge. How dearly he told that this is not only his win alone, but it will be win for bothSetting couple goals. Calling him partner, asking her to give right instructions. How perfectionist he is to calculate the thickness of roti, kneading it extra, watching carefully about size and shape, sitting and looking at atta while pleating it. The word Perfect, looking at ball of atta in his hand. I am impressed. And Imlie looking at him lovingly, cleaning his hands, scolding him for switching on gas before kneading atta. Girl is gone case. Perfect Hubby wife.

Again, Aryan getting worried with sudden change in expression of Imlie while eating roti. He can turn the world around for her smile. He is full on love mode, if you agree or not. Ready to make another roti for Wifey. haye haye. Again the magic of tear drop.

Now Aryan knows Imlie-Meethi issue. So he will try to find out and sort it out. I am sure there won't be divorce track (Aryan is Anti thesis of AKT. So whatever mistake AKT did they won't repeat with Aryan. Remember I TRUST MY WIFE). He may distance himself, but will end up coming closer. Waise Ye Dono distance kab maintain kiya hai? 🤓🤓From their very first meeting.

So now I am sure this track is to bring Aryan-Imlie closer, resolve Imlie-meethi issue, maybe with a social message of Widow Remarriage. I am sure Aryan will choose/let Arpi choose the right person. I have full faith in CVs and bhau.

I want a Pagadandiya track with Aryan and Imlie visiting Meethi. Bahut ho gaya R mansion.

Today Narmada was the whole AryLie FD, saying out perfect jodi.🥳🥳She is such a gem. I am sure after scary pre cap, Rs will be Imlie as always.

PS: After today's episode I decided to stop making Roti (inna perfect 28 mm thickness and round shape mein😈😈, ye mera bas ki baat nahi hai)

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Omg aru explaining flat wheat bread I cracked up 🤣

Glazed with clarified butter 🤣. Aru Such a perfectionist and cutie his eyelashes

https://twitter.com/ArylieClub/status/1518755625626644480?t=XDvEHpDaoM9wyQkQjkYlgQ&s=19

Ohhhh my tummy hurts🤣

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

perfection toh aisa ki aata goondhne time wedding ring bhi nikaal diya 😆 how many behena know that feeling of ring in hand when using aata in kitchen😆

babu bhayya wedding ring ka mazaaq nhi.☺️
Koeli thumbnail

If you all are interested in reading AryLie collage based story please do check this out
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5289096

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Imlie alrdy become possessive 10% today dollji dream of marry aryan n looking at him n imli make a face n turn her 360degree n take her in make up imagination with some other "patidev" 😆

did they tell what is udayji surname. he remind me of dry khopra 😆

now imlie also learning eyebrow raise 😆

so what was need to call sundar n forgetiya phone on table? n now sundar also bringm perfect malai kofta tmrw n narmada will taste n say "yes yes imlie u right u too good?" 😆 or aryan going to show his bikat roop

no .i think in all this fiasco..

Narmala will support sunder.and aru will be against .and then a sudden revealation of love by arpi.side..

But issue is that they are heading towards meethitraxk..

I m sure aryan will ask imlie to leave with meethi..

And then jhadu viper scene can come

🤣🤣🤩

Doctorsaman thumbnail

she have to it is really her turn n also cos that is also the thing she not yet finished learning. means she learn to face everything thnx to apan-dar-ko-face-karo singh rathore but now one thing she need to do is to fight for her own pheeling of love which she not done before n this she hv to do on her own cos this time pheeling is for that mentor only who is teaching her to fight for all other thing but he not going to teach her how to fight for her own love cos that is her own thing

i think he will teach this too 🤣☺️
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This show is making me love kabir singh songs. I m one if the few unicorns who has neither seen the movie nor heard the songs of the movie because i was not interested hearing all the negative things about arjun reddy. But now i am hearing the songs n loving them