Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I think this episode might just be one of my top 10 favorites of this show. I am speechless. Aryan can be stone in face of anything but at first sign of distress on his precious wife's face, he looses his cool in a second. He was panicking thinking he messed up that one roti. Oh My Heart!

that oh shit maine namak jyada dall diya dont eat this i will make another one 😒😒

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

All the best 😁🤣 moti roti Kalo before starting the research for strength😉

subha subha moti roti nehi baad mein dekhenge abhi fruit salad leya hai

got it

the pheeling

je phireeeee

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Jee went downhill 👇 with breakage on her voice🤣🤣🤣🤣 u know why right 🤷😉

ekdam like someone having her ermmm she was flying high

both needs to release I am telling u

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

that oh shit maine namak jyada dall diya dont eat this i will make another one 😒😒

that man will do anything for her simple smile for her simple wishes

he is deeply madly in love with his wifey n infact everyday falling n making his wifey also fall for him

PrincessDiana thumbnail

I don't think divorce drama will happen. First of all Arylie believes on marriage both may not marry like normal ones but still they have huge respect to it

Next Aru seen what happened when Adi given divorce to her and how he stood with her on her difficult times

He will never hurt her on that way. Next Aru very well knows she didn't married him out of her will that's why he given her all the chances to leave him and go but she came back every time. Yes CVS going to open the meethi force soon so he will mend their relationship again like she helped him to get jiju death closure.

Yes since he is the reason behind the force he may try to maintain distance from her which will going to irk her to fullest and she will get him back to normal she will also reconcile with meethi because now deep inside she knows she got her kohinoor.

more than aryan feeling guilty i want mitthi track so imlie realise she say true sentence in taunt in sagai -- ee heera paakar hum jeevan bhar ke liye saj gayi.

@bold that only i m saying also even whn he left her at purandas adda he tell arpita at home imlie is my wife but i will not force any relation esp marriage. she make her choice n its fine. n when arpit ask what u do if she dont come back he say i will send her text msg tht i m always there all the best😆 so actually he already decide that but whn she came bck he become happy n start with nok jhonk etc bt they not cleared the emotion cos both going to say boss-employee gathbandhan nahi atak gaye n non sense so mitthi track will really make aryan do wht he think of doing after purandas he will not come close to her n talk but they will not separate cos both believe in marriage n imlie wll not leave cos she already love him now but she will tell narmada kaki n didi bahana only to stay but that mitthi part will lead to confession cos imlie have to tell him she marry that day cos of mitthi but is not in marriage for mitthi now bt cos she love him. so imlie only have to confess first cos aryan will not confess aftr he know mitthi karz talk with imlie.

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well after yesterdays episode i thought i have lost interest, but today's episode again got me back to the show!! It was subtle yet so meaningful in so many ways..and the song choice..Tera ban jaunga!! They definitely are in love but I think meethis karz thing will stop aryan from confessing his love and imlie will notice that he is staying apart but she will realise that she loves him and needs to express or else she will lose the love of her life again!! Also it's very important to make aryan believe that mistakes made are normal in life...he fears that his mistakes will take away people's happiness especially the ones dear to him...that's why even in purandas track he told imlie that he can make the same mistake again...even in this sundar Arpita thing he is wrong so when he l realise imlie was right all the way he might shut himself down...but imlie will understand that after realising she loves him and that's her only chance to get him back!!

And the ending of the episode where she said uday couldn't even feed her with basic needs which is essential more than her wants and desires!! I loved how narmada supported it and even aryan heard her...it's just that aunty blue is wrong timing here!! She is trying to brainwash Aryans head by creating wrong things here...also Aryan doesn't know aunty blues truth about her trying to harm the family..so aryan is not at fault here!! Let's see how this all progresses... tomorrow may be they will show aryan fixes the engagement with uday and the engagement preps begin.. let's see how this advances further..but overall the episode was great!!

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

more than aryan feeling guilty i want mitthi track so imlie realise she say true sentence in taunt in sagai -- ee heera paakar hum jeevan bhar ke liye saj gayi.

@bold that only i m saying also even whn he left her at purandas adda he tell arpita at home imlie is my wife but i will not force any relation esp marriage. she make her choice n its fine. n when arpit ask what u do if she dont come back he say i will send her text msg tht i m always there all the best😆 so actually he already decide that but whn she came bck he become happy n start with nok jhonk etc bt they not cleared the emotion cos both going to say boss-employee gathbandhan nahi atak gaye n non sense so mitthi track will really make aryan do wht he think of doing after purandas he will not come close to her n talk but they will not separate cos both believe in marriage n imlie wll not leave cos she already love him now but she will tell narmada kaki n didi bahana only to stay but that mitthi part will lead to confession cos imlie have to tell him she marry that day cos of mitthi but is not in marriage for mitthi now bt cos she love him. so imlie only have to confess first cos aryan will not confess aftr he know mitthi karz talk with imlie.

perfect this makes sense now

y they r bringing this thing slowly but steadily

grt can't wait for that

Imlie needs to realize certain things

like Aryan realize n accept his mistakes hope Imlie will do same

as it will be Imlie who will melt n win Aryan this time with her love

without any past or baggage or any force thing

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

yes they should show some.progression now..

Some touchy touchy moments

Sexual tension

Sharing bed

Washrroom accidental.encounter

Slipping on each other

Buttoning the shirt..

And many more they can show..yaar...🤣

Totally agree here!!

Edited by neha11122 - 2 years ago
PrincessDiana thumbnail

perfection toh aisa ki aata goondhne time wedding ring bhi nikaal diya 😆 how many behena know that feeling of ring in hand when using aata in kitchen😆

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is the new DT ready