Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

A silent ode to the look Aryan gave BM today when BM said, "Aryan beta, you always find your patni's rotis gol gol"

His looks was saying,"BM, have you seen my Wifey! She is hot and perfect" 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Imlie alrdy become possessive 10% today dollji dream of marry aryan n looking at him n imli make a face n turn her 360degree n take her in make up imagination with some other "patidev" 😆

did they tell what is udayji surname. he remind me of dry khopra 😆

now imlie also learning eyebrow raise 😆

so what was need to call sundar n forgetiya phone on table? n now sundar also bringm perfect malai kofta tmrw n narmada will taste n say "yes yes imlie u right u too good?" 😆 or aryan going to show his bikat roop

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok hear me out all behanas🤫🤐

First she tried to tell him about madhav job but after he comes closer with his damn voice, she also went so high inside that's leads her to close her eyes with palms. Yes she may nervous about asking help to him but his near presence affecting her a lot and on continuous sequence when di said she will lock them inside a room for 4 days her voice went too low because she can feel it what will happen when they end up together😆 that's it. Focus on their emotions and reactions, it's will reflect their body language 🥱

No questions clarified here after ⛔🚫

https://www.instagram.com/p/CclRPKZOD2p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

So Diana Behan failed on research🤔 ASR roti Kalo dear

Krish why you shouting like Aru on my 👂 , haaaaaaa😆

aab mein research karungi 🤣

Excite ho gaya How Dare You Movie GIF by BatlaHouseTheFilm - Find & Share on GIPHY

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

It shows how precise and perfectionist, he is about everything in life. Not just about pleasing Imlie. This for him is about getting only the best for her. He has never cooked but he knows the science behind things. This also showed why Aryan is always at the mentoring end of things. Like he said, he knows more than her always. Its not just a teasing remark, it's the truth.(More on this in a bit) Imlie had probably been making these roti's from childhood. She must have seen her amma doing it, millions of times. But Aryan used her instructions and his theoretical knowledge about cooking process to do it better and perfectly. He kneaded it longer tried to get the perfect thickness and uniformity. Result was that he achieved the best result for Imlie. That is her amma's hath ka swad. I just loved every nuance of this scene. Imlie tried to get a rise out of him so many times but he was more focused on achieving his goal throughout.

I will repeat again. I don't know if someone at the writer's table is actually putting this much thought in writing this character or these scenes as we as audience see and decipher. But who ever and whatever they are doing, they are doing it right. This scene is at the level of the saree folding scene. So much depth and growth conveyed without actually verbalizing it.

Coming back to Aryan always knowing more than Imlie. We were all worried that in trying to prove Imlie right about Surpita they will dumb down Aryan. But what is happening is they are showing 50-50 partnership again. Aryan made a statement about what he wants Arpita's partner to be like. He is not wrong about it. Pyar is not enough to sustain a marriage. But he made sweeping decision when locking Imlie up thinking she will impulsively ruin Arpita's match. He is not sure about her intentions. Today Imlie used his words to gain his attention. The thing about Aryan is he is not ashamed to acknowledge his mistakes and learn, consider new point of views. Today Imlie gained his attention about her POV. But she hasn't reflected on his POV yet. She is still focused on showing that Sundar is better candidate without considering his reasoning. Maybe Aryan will use her method to show her again tomorrow what he is saying. He will probably challenge Sundar to provide for Arpita. But thats what a mentor does, they keep showing you things from different perspective without any ego without making u feel little about it.

so beautiful this u wrote 👏👏

yes he is perfectionist if u tell him to do smthng he do with full shiddat. that why the word shiddat only is aryan singh rathore. the way he make the roti without feeling small n allow imlie to give him instruction n not feel like she bossing he really example of 50-50 partner. n he tell her that in the start this is not my test only it is ur test cos u hv to give instruction partner. ❤️❤️ imlie become weak whenever he call her partner, really ☺️that why narmada see the difference n understood what imlie say n support her. so tomorrow when sundar bring malai kofta narmada will be shock cos she only one who dont know abt sundar angle. aryan knows but he will b angry for some time cos he will think imlie try this stunt but then in end may be narmada or imlie onyl will give bhasan on sundar follow arpita instruction like aryan follow imlie. n so what u say @bold may be but then how will be drama? so m prepare in my mind to hear engagement announce with uday 🤔

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

I don't think he will give divorce cos he know what it done to her last time n how she break after that but can't say what CVs show . Third angle n divorce r only story idea they can think 🙄😕 I think he already understand what happened cos he ask during vidai to mitthi also n then before grih pravesh he ask imlie also why u came bck main kiski choice tha.. Again he ask her in bed room when she was shouting at mitthi n today he connect his calculations so it will not be many days this will come soon but i dont think divorce cos I cnt think aryan will give divorce but he will think she keep coming bck cos she promise mitthi n not for him so like one time she say I can't love anyone n after that he put his love in some locker of his heart n not even telling himself that he love her same way he will just become same ASR tht he become when his jiju die.. He will go back in reverse with hrtbreak n imlie will hv to do hard work to bring him from dark again. But no divorce drama pls cos imlie will not take his divorce pprs

I don't think divorce drama will happen. First of all Arylie believes on marriage both may not marry like normal ones but still they have huge respect to it

Next Aru seen what happened when Adi given divorce to her and how he stood with her on her difficult times

He will never hurt her on that way. Next Aru very well knows she didn't married him out of her will that's why he given her all the chances to leave him and go but she came back every time. Yes CVS going to open the meethi force soon so he will mend their relationship again like she helped him to get jiju death closure.

Yes since he is the reason behind the force he may try to maintain distance from her which will going to irk her to fullest and she will get him back to normal she will also reconcile with meethi because now deep inside she knows she got her kohinoor.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

First she tried to tell him about madhav job but after he comes closer with his damn voice, she also went so high inside that's leads her to close her eyes with palms. Yes she may nervous about asking help to him but his near presence affecting her a lot and on continuous sequence when di said she will lock them inside a room for 4 days her voice went too low because she can feel it what will happen when they end up together😆 that's it. Focus on their emotions and reactions, it's will reflect their body language 🥱

I got it jee bola but kaise bola its like low grunt ermmmmmm ☺️

pehele dhyan nehi diya aab suna thik se

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

aab mein research karungi 🤣

Excite ho gaya How Dare You Movie GIF by BatlaHouseTheFilm - Find & Share on GIPHY

All the best 😁🤣 moti roti Kalo before starting the research for strength😉

PrincessDiana thumbnail

then u giving wong instruction n expect us to make perfect moti roti. see today epi again n hear what aryan say - give proper instruction.😡 u say hear what imlie say so she said "ji didi" what u want to make behena log hear is not word it is to see pheeling, gayathri. it is pheeling ☺️ ooo wali pheeling. ab samjha wht u r saying 🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I got it jee bola but kaise bola its like low grunt ermmmmmm ☺️

pehele dhyan nehi diya aab suna thik se

Jee went downhill 👇 with breakage on her voice🤣🤣🤣🤣 u know why right 🤷😉