Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Just watched it....wow big progress by Imlie standards but the gadhi she is don't want to accept it ....smiley7 but not to worry how long will she deny....I have full confidence in my boy Aru who is almost at the brink but his akkad is preventing him from accepting his feelings.

Lol i know what u mean she definitely is🤣

U know what both r big dummies🤣They will even challenge each other about accepting their feelings🤣i can already see them saying i wont accept i challenge u...like kya kar lo ga...🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

High five right back sis✋

See i just feel sarees arent for me lol dont know i just never got into them...my cousin she wears here n there she always says i should try im like nah it isnt for me lol...im more comfortable in suits or plazos❤️

Anyway i agree it always is cause lets be real time has changed now the relationships r all about 50-50👍🏼So im glad they r showing AryLie like that cause this shows ppl lets think modern and about our view on life.😊

I also thought like you any Indian occasions girls wear traditional dresses if not all stick to their comfort level

Yesterday it's look so domestic. He was on just shirt and pants, she was on saree inside a bedroom. Having a serious conversation but still doing their work it's looked so beautiful. Aryan and anuj both are fresh air to ITV, period that's all I can say.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan to Arpi: I was gonna talk to you...whatever happened to jiju, I wasn't able to move on and neither did you... didi I can be a burden in my own life but will never stop you

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol i know what u mean she definitely is🤣

U know what both r big dummies🤣They will even challenge each other about accepting their feelings🤣i can already see them saying i wont accept i challenge u...like kya kar lo ga...🤣

one tear drop will change everything since both are affected by each other's tears.....a boondh aasoon ka keemath tum kya janoo...types🤣
gaya84 thumbnail

Lol i agree he definitely knows her and that to better then herself🤣

Yeap 😁✌️ each and every nerve 🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

one tear drop will change everything since both are affected by each other's tears.....a boondh aasoon ka keemath tum kya janoo...types🤣

Just cry 😭 and confess both😆 get it done instead staying stiff outside with each other

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

little better smiley31

work is headache now days but this is lifekya kare

they needs to but both of them r ghonchu

Aryan _Imlie will give slow burn then suddenly outburst

Thats good to hear lovely🤗

Sachii yaar work is n life goes on😆

I agree big dummies🤣

@bold: calm before the storm types🤣