Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Haain 😲 when I told she is bacchi 🤨

Did I not told you yesterday 🤷 how she keeps 🤫 when she is on his arms and he lifts her 😉

tumhe tag kya I thought its for someone else my bad 😆

na na u give me new dimension of Tamarinda yesterday

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

Thank god he can leave mean in the kitchen as i do cook n all...😊but u dont ever do it again girl bad idea😆

But im telling u all even though im lucky yet at the same time marrying a chef is no fun too much criticism n also very picky eater worse then me like im picky but man😆

Well i think AryLie atleast arent like that but hey they have their bicker moments too cause we all know how they are even before being hubby/wifey they already behaved like one...🤣

I love my husband but I don't trust him with my kitchen and our daughter is same like him picky eaters but both can't cook to save the lives they will get take away.
Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Shaadi ke side effects ASR brain r gone for Vacation

we have no idea when it will return for some work

seriously first he approved BM's marriage proposal for arpi.🤪even after knowing she doesn't have a good mentality. If he trusts BM tomorrow he needs treatment for short time memory loss. And we should give an advertisement for his lost brain.🤔🤡🤪. Makers ek ML ko to chod do . Achhe khase bande ko gadha kyun banana hai😵
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank god he can leave mean in the kitchen as i do cook n all...😊but u dont ever do it again girl bad idea😆

But im telling u all even though im lucky yet at the same time marrying a chef is no fun too much criticism n also very picky eater worse then me like im picky but man😆

Well i think AryLie atleast arent like that but hey they have their bicker moments too cause we all know how they are even before being hubby/wifey they already behaved like one...🤣

oh you bet. marrying someone who can cook well is sometimes difficult..They will nitty pick everything ..lol..I cook okish..modern version...first cut onions and tomatoes then decide what to make..standard recipes..some with coconut and others with peanuts thats all..basic..lol..But vegetables, tried and tested everything from bok choy to brussel sprouts and everything available in the china market..

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

krishna personal experience say boling?

hat subha subha mere leg pull karke kachu na hoga iye Gayatheri devi ne bataya kal hume kaise kaise dimension hain Tamarinda ka
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

but will she or she will try to win her ABP n melt him with her love

I think she will..she can't stand him staying away or ignoring her..

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aah while i just finished eating dinner😆

Gurl i aint going to lie i was like that not exactly like asr but similar idea before marriage my younger days🤣But hey my hubby is/was a chef so its win win for me in a way yet at the same not...😆

Yet he did amazing cause he moved imlie to tears with his foodsooo touchy....❤️

See my timing Jyothi, I saw this scene after I poured atta to prepare dough😆 agree with younger days😆

I started preparing chapati on first year of college while i stayed with my dad. Watery dough, chapati on all square, rectangle🤣🤣🤣

These two heal each other without unsaid words

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣

Its the opposite for me yaar if by chance he is cooking i aint allowed in the kitchen🤣

Meray husband mein tua Kissi massi ki rooh agai hei. Itna clean freak. Aik din mein isski cleanliness ki peeth mein kohni maar doongi.