Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

My hubby doesn't cook he rather iron and wash all the clothes and clean the house 'so i am good I love cooking and hate anyone entering my kitchen. But ASR CAN COOK FOR ME ANYTIME

🤣🤣

Its the opposite for me yaar if by chance he is cooking i aint allowed in the kitchen🤣

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

So..now ASR knows there is some difference between Imlie and her mom...

Now BM might use against it..

Uday ji . spicy kofta.. Aru getting water for his mother..some minor things but done well..

I thought there might be more close scenes during the roti making..well..they played my fav song..

Mine too. I love this song. 😘

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

His heart is gonna break when he finds out why she came back to the mandap, I can just see it now .Either he will give her a divorce or start over but tissue will be needed or will he portray himself bad in front of Imile mom.

Edited by dumas - 2 years ago
dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

🤣🤣

Its the opposite for me yaar if by chance he is cooking i aint allowed in the kitchen🤣

I left hubby to look after cookie came back the cookie were blacken to crisp never again
nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

don't worry I will not tag u n add mature tag so u will not get spoil btw ur one of the post itself mature but I didn't mention it 😈see

I was just kidding Krishna. I said I am trying to avoid it but fail Miserably. Btw I always open your posts Except at work because then ppl think I am crazy 😘🔥

Khabardar if you don’t tag me on your hot shit. 😘

Edited by nehaahmad - 2 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

His heart is gonna break when he finds out why she came back to the mandap, I can just see it now .Either he will give her a divorce or start over but tissue will be needed or will he portray himself bas in front of Imile mom.

it will be whole another track

but guess after Arpita wedding track if as per rumor X of ASR coming then it may come or guess Cvs hope will not mess it

Tissue needed sure

dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

it will be whole another track

but guess after Arpita wedding track if as per rumor X of ASR coming then it may come or guess Cvs hope will not mess it

Tissue needed sure

And scotch lots of scotch
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

I was just kidding Krishna. I said I am trying to avoid it but fail Miserably. Btw I always open your posts Except at work because then ppl think I am crazy 😘🔥

Khabardar if you don’t tag me on your hot shit.

gotcha IKR u can't ignore pyaas 🤣

Bold we r already crazy

Green signal de diya ahem ahem Couple Hug GIFs | Tenorcouple hugging gifs | WiffleGif

nehaahmad thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Atta Ramleela version🤣🤣🤣

She don't have any idea what her touching doing to him🤣🤣

let me run watch that scene again. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yep, he will go back to the rude akkudu version of ASR and begin distancing himself or try to be bad so that she will go back to her amma.

His heart is gonna break when he finds out why she came back to the mandap, I can just see it now .Either he will give her a divorce or start over but tissue will be needed or will he portray himself bad in front of Imile mom.