Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hurrom

Aryan folding saree scene.. All men should work like that... When I saw the scene I remember my parents.. Every time we go to relatives funtion or marraige my mother wear saree.....and my father always iron it and helps her to fold the saree...sometime help my mother in cooking... When my mother was at hospital for 13 days..he did all the work...didnt take my help even though he knows that I cook all the time for our family.....till now 32 years of marraige .. Even my mother complete her 10 exm and 12 exm after marraige.... My father wanted my mother to complete her degree but my mother study till 12 because of family's responsibility.... I wish I find a guy who is like that... And didnt have any prblm with my study and work.....but it is really hard to find such a guy in real life....In our country most people married of thier girl at the age of 16-18.... My father said that I can study...and told me that when I want to marry then he will find a partner for me or I can find my own partner...he will agree... Still havent found a guy yet....relatives are sometime really get mad at my father that he havent married me of till now...and thats the truth of the society..... If girls dont marry they r bad....

Thank you for sharing. It's so inspiring. Wish our men's in our country was like your father. I would say it's getting better in women's education, don't know about North but on south mostly eighty percent families wants working bahu and female getting married by 25 and above for quite sometime now. Glad to know your father is supportive of your studies. Complete your studies and Wish you good luck to become a judge.

Marriage can happen eventually. Completing the graduation 🎓 and placing on job is most important.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Gaytri. Sorry yaar I was at a conference the last two days and just got back home today. So have been MIA.
woh part I got. But I am just wondering why these flashbacks. Why these specific scenes out of 8 months worth of interactions.

No problem Behan ✌️ I got you. Actually she closed her eyes two times. Four on first time then four on second time. She fallen for him but don't want to accept. Both protecting themselves😔

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@hurrom: i wont say much as everyone said alot❤️All i will say good luck with everything you choose in your life and dont ever rush just take your time with your decisions.🤗❤️

@all: you guys are all sooo great love being here with you all and chatting❤️🤗

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

@hurrom: i wont say much as everyone said alot❤️All i will say good luck with everything you choose in your life and dont ever rush just take your time with your decisions.🤗❤️

@all: you guys are all sooo great love being here with you all and chatting❤️🤗

WE LOVE CHATTING WITH YOU TO DEAR.
bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

High five sis I also don't wear sarees much but If I wear I need him to fold it properly with me 😂 any help from hubby it's always appreciatedsmiley2

Yes Arylie indeed setting standing high, she also fine with him helping her 🤷 50 - 50 bro smiley36

High five right back sis✋

See i just feel sarees arent for me lol dont know i just never got into them...my cousin she wears here n there she always says i should try im like nah it isnt for me lol...im more comfortable in suits or plazos❤️

Anyway i agree it always is cause lets be real time has changed now the relationships r all about 50-50👍🏼So im glad they r showing AryLie like that cause this shows ppl lets think modern and about our view on life.😊

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

WE LOVE CHATTING WITH YOU TO DEAR.

Aaawww🤗❤️

https://tenor.com/3cKe.gif

Word Count: 1

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Di just don't worry, just see the drama of my wiffysmiley2

Silent conversation between siblingssmiley37smiley37 how he goes nicely from theresmiley37smiley37

https://twitter.com/in_ahso/status/1517340792200699905?s=20&t=DM5Ab7YLvY2jrE4UTDAWcQ

Lol i agree he definitely knows her and that to better then herself🤣

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

WHAT HELL HAPPENED TO NARMADA SHE NEEDS TO START BEHAVING LIKE ASR AND ARPI MOM AGAIN.