Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

The same forum which calls Kat p*** star, wishes all types of bad ills on Kangana, even wishes cars to be driven on fans and just filled with bashing actors now acting so concerned when someone said Alia makes them sick 😆

Ppl here don’t leave families also . Wish worst for me n Wish cov n bad on my family . Spread hate on india n sanathana dharma here always.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir is not a prize to be happy about lol Alia is in her own little world if she is happy with this kind of relationship. I am not a fan of her but at least she is better than a lot of the young nepo kids acting wise. It is annoying how overhyped and mediocre she is but so many are mediocre and overhyped in my opinion the list goes on. She looks like a 12 year old acting adult and she is marrying a 40 year old that acts like a teenager still. Last movie I saw of her was 2017 movie with varun. I am a fan of ranbir so it really doesn’t matter to me if two people I am not a fan of married

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is OK to dislike someone and not wish them well.

But to wish ill of someone whom you haven't even met and hasn't done anything to you is unkind. It's an internet forum and most likely you're indulging in exaggerated expression. Hopefully, you don't wish ill on anyone. Celebrity or otherwise.

1003197 thumbnail

Jealous 😆 🤣

getting whatever you want doesnt mean it is good for you..

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why so negative ?

https://tenor.com/bBlyU.gif

1123225 thumbnail

The same forum which calls Kat p*** star, wishes all types of bad ills on Kangana, even wishes cars to be driven on fans and just filled with bashing actors now acting so concerned when someone said Alia makes them sick 😆

Calling Kat or anyone else a po** star is not the same as wishing for someone's downfall. It's not nice but not the same as wishing ill.

Kangana has verbally called for harm to minorities. I haven't wished her ill personally that I remember, but I know many who have.

Only pointing out there is a huge difference between wishing ill on someone whose success you think is undeserved and someone whose behavior you think is borderline criminal.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago

OMG ...you are really hurt...😭

Gussa nahi dukh hai....jab koi insaan ek dulhan ko baddua de de...toh bahut bada dukh hoga...😒

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That’s because it’s okay when “they” make such comments but when I do, then there’s a problem.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Calling Kat or anyone else a po** star is not the same as wishing for someone's downfall. It's not nice but not the same as wishing ill.

Kangana has verbally called for harm to minorities. I haven't wished her ill personally that I remember, but I know many who have.

Only pointing out there is a huge difference between wishing ill on someone whose success you think is undeserved and someone whose behavior you think is borderline criminal.

+1

you can talk about Mahesh Bhatt. We have actually never heard about Alia herself harming anyone else ! Or calling for harm! She has made some clueless statements here and there !

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 years ago