Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

So just cuz I don’t like Alia and her fake success I need therapy? Just cuz I don’t support her fake wedding for her closeted husband?

Maybe you need the free trial hunny. Tell me how it goes. Toodles

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So just cuz I don’t like Alia and her fake success I need therapy? Just cuz I don’t support her fake wedding for her closeted husband?

Maybe you need the free trial hunny. Tell me how it goes. Toodles

Look, I have no interest in having a catfight with another user online. Genuinely, people see your posts and are WORRIED for you. Alarm bells are ringing in our ears. This is beyond "I dislike person A or person B".

You are demonstrating highly concerning behaviour, seek help. ❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Look, I have no interest in having a catfight with another user online. Genuinely, people see your posts and are WORRIED for you. Alarm bells are ringing in our ears. This is beyond "I dislike person A or person B".

You are demonstrating highly concerning behaviour, seek help. ❤️

No need to be worried for me. Y’all are not related to me and don’t need to show fake concern only because I’ve said something you don’t agree with. I don’t like this character and she has ruined Bollywood. It’s not concerning I’m speaking my truth

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Closeted fiancé 🤣

I don’t doubt it

791198 thumbnail

Tbh Alia has never seemed like a brat to me? Kareena who I actually like was a true brat when she was young. Alia is mostly clueless

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The same forum which calls Kat p*** star, wishes all types of bad ills on Kangana, even wishes cars to be driven on fans and just filled with bashing actors now acting so concerned when someone said Alia makes them sick 😆

1194442 thumbnail

She isn't exactly marrying the prince of Persia. It's just Ranbir Kapoor. Big deal. If not him, she would have married someone else within the same circle, I'm sure. She can't cascade down and marry an auto wala to make people feel better, now can she? Why is it infuriating you so much?!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is super overrated 😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Feeling sad seeing some celebrity succeed or be happy is the downfall …

Fyi

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The question isn't how bad will her fall be, like everything that rises, falls, she will also fall.

Question is how bad you want her to fall?