Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

How is Jahnvi Kapoor still getting work ? She is the worst actress I have seen in a while. When i watch a movie I don’t feel like I am seeing a character onscreen. I am seeing a girl scared of the camera recording her. And I can tell she is all plastic from five miles away. I don’t mean to be shallow she does like very artificial and unattractive from certain angles to me. 

Obviously because she's Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's daughter, that's no mystery haha 😆.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I'm not entirely sure but from what I can tell Anushka seems to have had a nose job along with the lip fillers, and I highly doubt either were intended to be just for Bombay Velvet as you can see the difference in her nose and mouth compared to when she started out even now.

And I'm not actually sure lol, I feel either on this forum or one of the BW subs on reddit. Also those two are one of the very few outsiders YRF have launched and stuck with through the last decade so maybe that's why people assume that they're discriminated against, idk.

[I think I just remembered something, but I'll tell you in the next post.]

1. Anushka Sharma has done just 19 films in her career-span. So it will be easy to work this one out, with the process of elimination.

2. Anushka has very publicly and very often spoken about using a temporary non-permanent lip-enhancing non-surgical procedure for her role as Rosie in Bombay Velvet in which played a jazz singer of  the 1960s. The film was shot from mid-2013 to mid-2014. This correlates to the change in her appearance which was much talked about at the time after her appearance on Koffee With Karan (2014).

3. The only YRF films she done after that were: Sultan (2016) and Sui Dhaaga (2018). Not only do I highly doubt she got "nose jobs" and "lip fillers" to play a wrestler in the former nor playing a simple village housewife in the latter.

4. So that leaves it down to her early films: but she looked the same in all of them, so again that's a no.

5. Conclusion- could it just be a mix of: you expecting the 19 year old teenager debutant actress of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to still look the same today at the age of 34, despite not just having had a baby but, and I feel like it's necessary to state the obvious: the fact of naturally occurring ageing processes. That, mixed with being so confused by all the different alterations of these fake rumours you read on the websites you mentioned: Reddit etc.

The question remains: for which film(s) did Aditya Chopra "make" Anushka Sharma get a nose job and lip fillers for? Because the process of elimination has left us with 0/19. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

[I think I just remembered something, but I'll tell you in the next post.]

1. Anushka Sharma has done just 19 films in her career-span. So it will be easy to work this one out, with the process of elimination.

2. Anushka has very publicly and very often spoken about using a temporary non-permanent lip-enhancing non-surgical procedure for her role as Rosie in Bombay Velvet in which played a jazz singer of  the 1960s. The film was shot from mid-2013 to mid-2014. This correlates to the change in her appearance which was much talked about at the time after her appearance on Koffee With Karan (2014).

3. The only YRF films she done after that were: Sultan (2016) and Sui Dhaaga (2018). Not only do I highly doubt she got "nose jobs" and "lip fillers" to play a wrestler in the former nor playing a simple village housewife in the latter.

4. So that leaves it down to her early films: but she looked the same in all of them, so again that's a no.

5. Conclusion- could it just be a mix of: you expecting the 19 year old teenager debutant actress of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to still look the same today at the age of 34, despite not just having had a baby but, and I feel like it's necessary to state the obvious: the fact of naturally occurring ageing processes. That, mixed with being so confused by all the different alterations of these fake rumours you read on the websites you mentioned: Reddit etc.

The question remains: for which film(s) did Aditya Chopra "make" Anushka Sharma get a nose job and lip fillers for? Because the process of elimination has left us with 0/19. 

This sounds so lame tbh

You have that "temporary enhancement" for BV exclusively..why would you go around with that altered look and shoot other movies like pk, NH10, DDD etc..it is like Aamir khan gaining weight for Dangal but also shooting Thugs of Hindustan with the same weight..he won't do that right coz thats not authentic..so if Sharma was being so driven in her role of Rosie for BV why did she not let that look be exclusive for Rosie..she could have easily since it was a "temporary" enhancement..

It couldn't be more obvious that she had a disastrous lip job..far from being temporary..she struggled to get rid of that look but it was so permanent that she was stuck with it for years and so many movies she did in between..

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Not cool...Alot of people liked her 'screen presence' with Hrithik (War 2019). She surely had a great 'sex appeal' with Ranveer (Befikre 2016). War also grossed quite well, probably leading her to get more offers. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vaani is hot with a paper bag over her head.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Laugh all you want but during Bollywood gatherings she's one of the few celebs who didn't let themselves go - has a banging body and a decent face, and actually can pull off those fancy schmancy clothes. Acting talent? Almost no one has it in Bollywood, so... not a factor. 👍🏼 

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not entirely sure but from what I can tell Anushka seems to have had a nose job along with the lip fillers, and I highly doubt either were intended to be just for Bombay Velvet as you can see the difference in her nose and mouth compared to when she started out even now.

And I'm not actually sure lol, I feel either on this forum or one of the BW subs on reddit. Also those two are one of the very few outsiders YRF have launched and stuck with through the last decade so maybe that's why people assume that they're discriminated against, idk.

Ansuhka got the heavy lip fillers after Bombay Velvet completed filming, if I recall correctly. They were first ‘revealed’ to the public when she appeared on KWK in that yellow dress, and they looked much worse than they do in BV. I remember because she was trolled big time on twitter, everyone was saying she looks like a duck. I actually felt sorry for her. I know she says the fillers were for BV but I think that’s just her attempting to coverup the extent of the procedures she underwent. Sure her lips were enhanced in BV but they were much worse after BV.

As for that rumour about Adi Chopra. Anushka herself alluded to it on KWK; she said a producer told her she was too ‘ugly’ for film when she first started out in the industry. Everyone guessed she was referring to Adi, and that those comments led to her undergoing enhancement procedures/surgery. Adi didn’t force her or make her do anything but those comments led to her making the decision herself. 

This is all from memory so I might be wrong on some points.

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 1 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ah well, I can't even recognise her😆. She hasn't done any significant work. Surely alleged lover man Aditya Chopra is sponsoring😆

cougarTown thumbnail

Yeah I've heard that Adi Chopra makes actresses who work with them get shitty fillers/surgery like this, see what happened with Anushka as well... it's sad if true.

Good part is that fillers are dissolvable and Anushka's face is all back to normal now..Whether the lips or the cheeks which got really bad when she was doing movies left right and centre..bad timings..now her face seems all set to be on the big screen and she is not doing any movies at all

cougarTown thumbnail

Tbh unless there's an affair or secret connection of some sort I don't get why they'd keep renewing the contract to give her more films, like she's not terrible but she's not an insider/nepo or an audience favourite, so what motivation would they have?

Tbh YRF have promoted outsiders quite a lot..They are much much less into nepotism than say Dharma..

Vaani is a decent actor..she has potential..she looks decent now compared to the befikre days..i know she doesn't shine in any particular department as such but she is not downright awful as well..plus all the parts she is getting are just side kicks to the hero baring a SDH or Befikre..like i doubt any top actress or starkid will get a role as minimalistic as hers in War or from the looks of it shamshera