Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I used to share your opinion until Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui. She's quite impressive in it!

Now I'm really curious to watch it haha, is it on Netflix?

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

she was quite good in chandigarh kare aashiqui but not that great

her looks were better before surgery

Yeah I've heard that Adi Chopra makes actresses who work with them get shitty fillers/surgery like this, see what happened with Anushka as well... it's sad if true.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Vaani Kapoor could have fling with Aditya Chopra. Or she could have contract with YRF which makes them to give her movie every year. Or she could be mistress of someone rich and famous. Celebrity life in Mumbai is expensive.

Tbh unless there's an affair or secret connection of some sort I don't get why they'd keep renewing the contract to give her more films, like she's not terrible but she's not an insider/nepo or an audience favourite, so what motivation would they have?

Almirah thumbnail

I beg to differ. I don't find her unremarkable and dull. I find her unbearable. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

I beg to differ. I don't find her unremarkable and dull. I find her unbearable. 

Howcome? ðŸ˜†

Almirah thumbnail

She has a punchable face, terrible acting and obnoxious personality.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Now I'm really curious to watch it haha, is it on Netflix?

Yep it is. Girl got an actual well-fleshed out character for once to explore her potential xD

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yeah I've heard that Adi Chopra makes actresses who work with them get shitty fillers/surgery like this, see what happened with Anushka as well... it's sad if true.

Didn't Anushka use that non-permanent lip-enhancing technique for her role as a jazz singer in Bombay Velvet? I don't think Aditya Chopra had anything to do with that film. Or I've missed something..?

Where did you "hear" this by the way? It just sounds like one of those lazy rumours that people keep repeating with zero substance.

And who are the others? Apart from the list of 2 so far? Please tell.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How is Jahnvi Kapoor still getting work ? She is the worst actress I have seen in a while. When i watch a movie I don’t feel like I am seeing a character onscreen. I am seeing a girl scared of the camera recording her. And I can tell she is all plastic from five miles away. I don’t mean to be shallow she does look very artificial and unattractive from certain angles to me. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Didn't Anushka use that non-permanent lip-enhancing technique for her role as a jazz singer in Bombay Velvet? I don't think Aditya Chopra had anything to do with that film. Or I've missed something..?

Where did you "hear" this by the way? It just sounds like one of those lazy rumours that people keep repeating with zero substance.

And who are the others? Apart from the list of 2 so far? Please tell.

I'm not entirely sure but from what I can tell Anushka seems to have had a nose job along with the lip fillers, and I highly doubt either were intended to be just for Bombay Velvet as you can see the difference in her nose and mouth compared to when she started out even now.

And I'm not actually sure lol, I feel either on this forum or one of the BW subs on reddit. Also those two are one of the very few outsiders YRF have launched and stuck with through the last decade so maybe that's why people assume that they're discriminated against, idk.