Aditya-Imlie-Malini-Aryan -- Fan Fiction

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All,

This fan fiction is dedicated to these four important characters of story. This will be based on how I would have liked the story to go. This will be multi-part FF and endgame of this story would be Adilie. Please let me know your views.

Part-1

Its been six months to Adi and Malini’s second wedding. They are parents to a baby girl now. T-family has planned a party at home for baby to brighten up the mood. No one has accepted the current situation fully but what other option they have. Last few months with Imlie leaving T-house and moving to R-house,Adi-Imlie’s divorce, Adi-Malini’s rushed wedding and this baby arriving have been hazy and roller-coaster at the same time. Everyone remembers everything like it happened just yesterday but they also feel as if they watched it from a looooooong distance. Like it happened in front of their eyes but their minds were somewhere else. But this baby is not at fault.Her arrival deserves celebration so they all have decided to keep a party next week. Everyone is trying to feel excited for it or atleast they are trying to act like that.

Malini is very happy. Everything is now happening as per plan.Yes, Aditya and she are sleeping in separate rooms and yes, she knows that Aditya keeps Imlie’s photo under his pillow every night and he cries his eyes out before going to sleep. Everyone is worried about him even though no one is saying anything, but arrival of this baby has given her hope. Aditya has started responding to his daughter. She hopes, one day he will start responding to her as well. Or she can use the baby to force Adi once she grows. How lucky that she got pregnant that night. What it was if not God’s divine plan to keep Adi and her together. She had thought that that night would be enough to separate Adi and Imlie but they still were together and she had to face the humiliation of that court case.She was caught too but her daughter saved her. Not only, this little child saved her from going to jail, she also made sure that Adi will forever be tied to Malini. Rest of the work was done by Satyakaam’s previous deeds, Adi’s blindness, Imlie reaching her limits and Aryan’s entry. It all happened perfectly and now she is married to Adi and they have a daughter. One day, Adi will fully accept her.

Aryan has been observing Imlie and Adi’s impact on her deeply for last few months. Adi has destroyed so many lives and he deserves to be punished and he deserves to be punished hard. He is planning a celebration in his life after destroying everything and everyone around him. “That night of celebration will the night of your destruction Aditya Kumar Tripathi”, Aryan thought to himself.”That night I will take everything away from you.”. But Aryan was not sure how Imlie would react to all this. Ofcourse she doesn't know about his previous connection with Adi and his revenge plan. He is not able to read her. He is not able to know whats going on in her mind. Aryan, Aditya and Imlie are working in same office. Aditya and Imlie’s relation is more like colleagues now. They don’t fight like they used to earlier. They don’t seek each other like they used to do earlier. To any outsider, it would look like that Aditya and Imlie don’t even know each other outside their work scope. But Aryan is not convinced. He doesn’t know about Aditya and frankly he doesn’t even care but he suspects that Imlie is hiding something but he cant pinpoint exactly what. Last few months, he has developed a soft corner for her but he is not sure if its love. He has given a great deal of thought to it and he certainly feels something different for her but what it is he cant say. But its better to forget about all this right now and focus on his plan for Aditya Kumar Tripathi. Next week, the day he is going to celebrate arrival of his daughter will be his last day on this earth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail

Aarti ji 😭

Adi is irredeemable, how did you forgive him? Please pehle usko jail bhejo didi ke saath for deleting the video, phir karo jo karna hai 😒 cuz end of the day, it is your FF.

ye endgame aatmaon ka milan hai kya? 😛

Last line padhke bohot hansi aagayi idk why🤣

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chinta ji 🤗

I have not forgiven Adi but this story for me belongs to Adilie only.. so this is my take on their way back to each other. Adi will not go unpunished or without repenting.

aarti1234 thumbnail

This basically is Adi who I could connect to and Imlie who I could connect to and they were in a place internally where it was possible for them to get back to each other.

mycrackischaos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how can you want imlie to go back to that useless man…he’s an egotistical coward,..imlie deserves so much better for