Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

So there are two people? 😆

Loyalty is dead 

GIF- Shraddha | WedMeGood

If you had just said yes to my question.. I would have responded aisa IF par to koi nahi hai aur real life ka mai answer nhi de sakta. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

There Insta leaks from Annie IIRC, about wanting Aryan. So the part about her wanting to be Khan bahu is not speculation.

If it is true then that's doesnot make her despo as people called her in this forum... What's wrong if she want to date Aryan.. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

If it is true then that's doesnot make her despo as people called her in this forum... What's wrong if she want to date Aryan.. 

Nothing wrong. But the tone of those posts was something else, man. Very mean girl as someone else said. 😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She's desperate to date Aryan and hence despo. It's not that complicated. People are called much worse and mocked even for fake things here as I'm sure you know. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

She's desperate to date Aryan and hence despo. It's not that complicated. People are called much worse and mocked even for fake things here as I'm sure you know. 

🤔

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

KJos next focus(Aryan-Ananya) now that one setup is a success?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why everyone thinks the newcomers relationship is fake? Everyone used to say Alia ranbir, deepika Ranveer, Kat Vicky as fake news fake couple but they all married now. So I believe Annie broke up news but ishaan is busier than his brother shahid at least shahid was in a long term relationship. Ishaan broke up with janvhi and Annie in short amount of time. Annie trying to move on aryan based on rumors on here 

This relationship came with an expiration date of course .... it was just a matter of when. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nothing wrong but she was bullying other girls and kept saying how aryan is “her man” and how dharma (herself)  and red chillies (obv aryan) combo gonna take over BW 😆 Everyone else can keep dreaming about him but she has the “man” 

not to mention how she keeps lying about getting into her ~dream~ college which just coincidentally is the same one aryan was going to at that time 

If people are going to lecture other  to not call her desperate then use the same energy when people are mocking her “struggling” story