Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Oh no. Pyaar pe se Vishwas uth Gaya ye padh ke.

Look at this beautiful non-triggering edit. You'll believe in love all over again ☺️ You're welcome.

13 Signs You're Falling In Love | Falling in love quotes, Cute love quotes for him, Cute love quotes

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Look at this beautiful non-triggering edit. You'll believe in love all over again ☺️ You're welcome.

13 Signs You're Falling In Love | Falling in love quotes, Cute love quotes for him, Cute love quotes

I See What You Did There! GIF - Iseewhatyoudidthere Saawariya ...🤣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Noooo that was not intentional 😔. I just tried to find the most cringe edit. Number 4 made me scream  - "you'll get high just by their smell"🤣 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

*Smirks*

I see someone........ 😏

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Struglya pandy ka ek aur struggle. 

kiss kiss koh mai payaar karu?

Yebhi hai, tingu bhi hai, smokiya bhi hai , haay

hasini009 thumbnail

Noooo that was not intentional 😔. I just tried to find the most cringe edit. Number 4 made me scream  - "you'll get high just by their smell"🤣 

unintentional edit in bigger and bold font

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fake hookup, fake break up 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

Mera ek gyani dost hamesha kehta hai… aap har kisi se pyar kar sakte ho. Just focus on that person for couple of days and all these feelings will come. Ho gaya pyaar.. 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

3 years 😲  just 3 weeks before came to know they are dating and already 3 years hogaya ... 

And now they already broken  

just few days back Shahid was giving his blessing to the couple and it's already break up 🥺

Oh she is hanging now with Aryan 😆 now those comments will come out again - how desparate Ananya trying to be SRK Bahu blah blah (i read in this same forum.. poor girl)...

There Insta leaks from Annie IIRC, about wanting Aryan. So the part about her wanting to be Khan bahu is not speculation.