Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Let's just be grateful that we are getting a shaadi track and let's just hope that even if Akshu takes the blame for the accident, Abhi supports her (which I really think he will because he doesn't trust Aarohi). 

Had this been certain PHs either we would have had a forcible shaadi or AbRohi. 

true yaar atleast abhira are together

rittika thumbnail

I agrew with all your points yaar very rightly said

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Had it been a PH that I shan't name, then we would have AbhiRa revenge shaadi by now.....

Had it been another PH, then we would have had AbRohi. 

I hope you understand who I mean...

I also think we will get a different track to seasons past: Akshu will be blamed by Aarohi and Akshu won't say anything and will take the blame. Abhi will realise that it isn't her because he doesn't trust Aarohi so he will do everything he can to get to the bottom of what happened that day. 

There are some theories that Akshu has forgotten what exactly happened so she will accept what Aarohi says and it will be up to Abhi to save her. He won't believe Aarohi's lies. Also, surely there is CCTV somewhere along that road....at least when the car left the hospital he ll see who was driving. 

Also..I have a random theory that Harsh resents Manjari because she isn't his first wife. He married her when Anand uncle married Mahima and there was already someone in his life and little Abhi....Manjari became mother to that little guy and here we are today. 

Also there is perhaps some back story to Neil? Yes, I know adoption but that would be so obvious...why would the writers not make it more interesting....why would they just go with what the FD has guessed already? Surely if I was a writer, I would do something that the FD hadn't guessed yet? 

Diya, have I hijacked your topic....apparently I have the habit of doing that. Apologies😆

i also feel that neil is not adopted but he is manjari's son. Both harsh and manjari's its second marriage where abhi is harsh's son and neil is manjari's but i never felt manjaris concern for him  but your theory could be true ðŸ˜†

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rittika

true yaar atleast abhira are together

If DKP are reading this, guys, I thank you for keeping my AbhiRa together. Baas aise hi rakhna...no multiple shaadi tracks; no judaai judaai kabhi aaye na judaai where they are both angry. Please....yes I know its a daily soap but surely SURELY we can get one show in top 5 where we get the leads together solving problems. 

I know this is a far fetched request...aisa bilkul nahin hoga. 

If it copies the Bengali show then Methidana will come during judaai judaai oh rabba kaisi judaai. 

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i also feel that neil is not adopted but he is manjari's son. Both harsh and manjari's its second marriage where abhi is harsh's son and neil is manjari's but i never felt manjaris concern for him  but your theory could be true ðŸ˜†

Knowing DKP, they will say its like Balram and Kanhaji....Yashoda ma loved Kanhaji the most. Even more at times than she loved Balram dauji. They can't say Devki ma because Abhi isn't Manjari's son. I don't know if Neil is Manjari's son...if he is then he might be her son before she got married and so she gave him up for adoption and then brought him back. In which case the Yashoda Ma scenario works for Abhi but not for Neil. 

Maybe we should stop analysing the show from Kanhaji and Shivji's stories. 

Disco, has Hulu updated the episode for tomorrow yet?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Knowing DKP, they will say its like Balram and Kanhaji....Yashoda ma loved Kanhaji the most. Even more at times than she loved Balram dauji. They can't say Devki ma because Abhi isn't Manjari's son. I don't know if Neil is Manjari's son...if he is then he might be her son before she got married and so she gave him up for adoption and then brought him back. In which case the Yashoda Ma scenario works for Abhi but not for Neil. 

I just checked after your post. It’s not there yet. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

lets see how they bring this track ðŸ˜† i even feel they might forget ðŸ¤£

rittika thumbnail

there had been mytholigical references but this one looks lil difficult as abhi looks more od harsh son than manjari , so most likely he is harsh son out of marriage

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

there had been mytholigical references but this one looks lil difficult as abhi looks more od harsh son than manjari , so most likely he is harsh son out of marriage

Yes but if Manjari brought Abhi up, isn't she his Yashoda? Didn't Manjari tell Neil that she was his Yashoda the other day when Harsh was trying to kick Neil out of the house? 

I don't dispute that Abhi is Harsh's son...the question is why Harsh dislikes Manjari so much and why Mahima aunty and Manjari got married in the same house. 

There has to be a back story....

Also I feel Abhi learnt how to cook by watching Manjari cook - he can make till ke laado and he can make kichdi. 

My aunt made kichdi today...and I was like this kichdi is amazing😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes but if Manjari brought Abhi up, isn't she his Yashoda? Didn't Manjari tell Neil that she was his Yashoda the other day when Harsh was trying to kick Neil out of the house? 

I don't dispute that Abhi is Harsh's son...the question is why Harsh dislikes Manjari so much and why Mahima aunty and Manjari got married in the same house. 

There has to be a back story....

Also I feel Abhi learnt how to cook by watching Manjari cook - he can make till ke laado and he can make kichdi. 

My aunt made kichdi today...and I was like this kichdi is amazing😆

I think this backstory will be revealed during shadi or once akshu reaches birla house. I would definitely wish abhi to cook