Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but one good thing is that you guys are famous as spammers in every forum😆 and i never felt worth of a ek line ki comment ki keemath before that game lol🤣

IF par izzat bech di hum ne ab aur kya bacha hai. Jo nahi karti uska bhi ilzaam mere sar pad jata hai toh atleast kuch karu toh sahi 🤣🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

IF par izzat bech di hum ne ab aur kya bacha hai. Jo nahi karti uska bhi ilzaam mere sar pad jata hai toh atleast kuch karu toh sahi 🤣🤣🤣

😆

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let's just be grateful that we are getting a shaadi track and let's just hope that even if Akshu takes the blame for the accident, Abhi supports her (which I really think he will because he doesn't trust Aarohi). 

Had this been certain PHs either we would have had a forcible shaadi or AbRohi. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Let's just be grateful that we are getting a shaadi track and let's just hope that even if Akshu takes the blame for the accident, Abhi supports her (which I really think he will because he doesn't trust Aarohi). 

Had this been certain PHs either we would have had a forcible shaadi or AbRohi. 

Yes i think abhi will not escalate it as manjari has taken promise too. And abhi will still marry akshu and not punish their relationship because of arohi😆

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Ab game ka naamkarann kiya hai to game bhi samjhao 

Hum sb jhundh bna ke khelne aa jaayenge 

Accha sochna padega game toh 😂

Duskyylilac thumbnail

shadi nahi kya patha bacche bhi ho jaye ðŸ¤£

methidane ke laddo's on their way after their Ma and paa had best holi together 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Zenab78

methidane ke laddo's on their way after their Ma and paa had best holi together 😂

🤣 Baccha bhi bore hoga aur bolega tum dono shadi kab karoge ðŸ˜† i am bored ðŸ¤£

Duskyylilac thumbnail

this time like how we had holi game we will go other forums and ask members to tweet dkp saying shadi kab hai ðŸ¤£we are waiting😆

mast idea hai🤣🤣🤣

Duskyylilac thumbnail

🤣 Baccha bhi bore hoga aur bolega tum dono shadi kab karoge ðŸ˜† i am bored ðŸ¤£

Iconic AbhiRa Bacchi bhi big fat wedding attend karenge inki😂

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes i think abhi will not escalate it as manjari has taken promise too. And abhi will still marry akshu and not punish their relationship because of arohi😆

Had it been a PH that I shan't name, then we would have AbhiRa revenge shaadi by now.....

Had it been another PH, then we would have had AbRohi. 

I hope you understand who I mean...

I also think we will get a different track to seasons past: Akshu will be blamed by Aarohi and Akshu won't say anything and will take the blame. Abhi will realise that it isn't her because he doesn't trust Aarohi so he will do everything he can to get to the bottom of what happened that day. 

There are some theories that Akshu has forgotten what exactly happened so she will accept what Aarohi says and it will be up to Abhi to save her. He won't believe Aarohi's lies. Also, surely there is CCTV somewhere along that road....at least when the car left the hospital he ll see who was driving. 

Also..I have a random theory that Harsh resents Manjari because she isn't his first wife. He married her when Anand uncle married Mahima and there was already someone in his life and little Abhi....Manjari became mother to that little guy and here we are today. 

Also there is perhaps some back story to Neil? Yes, I know adoption but that would be so obvious...why would the writers not make it more interesting....why would they just go with what the FD has guessed already? Surely if I was a writer, I would do something that the FD hadn't guessed yet? 

Diya, have I hijacked your topic....apparently I have the habit of doing that. Apologies😆