Amitabh Bachchan declares Abhishek Bachchan as his 'heir

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Sharing the trailer of Abhishek Bachchan's new film Dasvi, Amitabh Bachchan declared him as his heir. Amitabh quoted his father, writer-poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan in his tweet. The first trailer of Dasvi released on Wednesday. The film also features Yami Gautam and Nimrat Kaur in lead roles.

Posting a link of Dasvi trailer, Amitabh wrote, "Mere bete, bete hone se tum mere uttradhikari nahi hoge. Jo mere uttradhikari honge, wo mere bete honge (My son, you won't become my heir by virtue of being my son. Those who will be my heir, will be my sons). --Harivansh Rai Bachchan." The actor further wrote, "Abhishek, tum mere uttradhikari hoge, bus keh diya to keh diya (You will be my heir. I have said it.)." Abhishek was quick to respond with, "Love you Pa, always and eternally an."

https://twitter.com/SrBachchan/status/1506712561898901504?s=20&t=7xlCP8r_HELGyaIWPy2MAw

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

Amitabh Bachchan

@SrBachchan

T 4231 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=T_cggy1brXMआए हाय !!! क्या बात है !!! मचा मचा दिया रे धूम ! girgidgirgidgirgid .. dhaam .. tirkititirkititirkiti .. dhaam 

youtube.com

Macha Macha Re - Dasvi | Abhishek Bachchan | Sachin-Jigar, Mika...

SUBSCRIBE to Zee Music Company - https://bit.ly/2yPcBkS Song: Macha Macha ReMusic: Sachin-JigarSinger: Mika Singh, Divya Kumar & Sachin-JigarRap: Mellow...

2:15 PM · Mar 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

An in-depth investigation: Why Set Max can't stop playing the Sooryavansham  reruns? - InUth

Mistyy thumbnail

So f*cking Patriarchal , I can’t even with him . Now that his beta finally getting some decent work Due to OTT, acting like he won Oscars 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Such a shocking development. I do know how I’ll recover from this.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

What about aish? Uska kya wajood hai? Is she only for taking care of kids?
and what about Shweta 😰 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Bachchan’s are so stupid. It’s better to invest in Aishwarya than Abhishek. There’s a lot more money to be made with her. 

Abhishek is like a cough that just doesn’t go away 

LOL....no one understood what he said....he meant that just because Abhishek is his son...he doesn't become his heir....but anyone who acts good will become his son and his heir....AB ji...next time...try to be simple..🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Toh kya karu mein? Marjao?

crispsy thumbnail

The reason why Aish is still with Abhishek ❤️

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Does this mean Abhishek inherits everything 🤔