Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

Wow I am surprised with such a big cast i never heard of this movie till now smiley3

All the best to the team 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I just came to know about this movie's existence when i  just came across its latest video in Youtube feed,I was wondering whether it is real or fan made one as this is the first time I heard about this movie name or its existence.So i saw Amitabh bachchan,prabhas,Deepika Padukone,Disha patani,Kamal hasan names when I googled about its cast.So Kamal hasan-DP and Prabhas-Disha patani? Weird combo.Why the f*ck they took Disha patani in this movie when I have not seen her anywhere in movies since long(correct me if I'm wrong).

https://youtu.be/t_E5zjFj6Ew?si=J59-ZxL7VWTNVvl0

Coming to the topic,kuch samaj nahi aya trailer ,i read in Google now that it is scifi Dystopian film.I need to Google what is Dystopian film too.

kia problem ha tmhe disha se smiley7

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I just came to know about this movie's existence when i  just came across its latest video in Youtube feed,I was wondering whether it is real or fan made one as this is the first time I heard about this movie name or its existence.So i saw Amitabh bachchan,prabhas,Deepika Padukone,Disha patani,Kamal hasan names when I googled about its cast.So Kamal hasan-DP and Prabhas-Disha patani? Weird combo.Why the f*ck they took Disha patani in this movie when I have not seen her anywhere in movies since long(correct me if I'm wrong).

https://youtu.be/t_E5zjFj6Ew?si=J59-ZxL7VWTNVvl0

Coming to the topic,kuch samaj nahi aya trailer ,i read in Google now that it is scifi Dystopian film.I need to Google what is Dystopian film too.

Kamal Hasan is not paired with DP. He's the movie's antagonist. 

I could be completely wrong, but this is what the movie's story might be based on the leaked stuff and other info. 

So, the movie has a past (historical). It begins with Ashwatthama and his curse. 

In the present, Prabhas, Disha Patani, Kamal Haasan (brief part) and others have a story going on. 

And then there is the future Prabhas in Kalki's avatar (presented as a superhero). Deepika Padukone, Big B, Pasupathi and others majorly feature here. 

The connection between present and future is the missing element so far. I have heard there is "time travel" involved, so there is that. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Nobody knows what this movie is about. There is no spoiler etc. Aswathama is an immortal person from Dwapar Yuga. Thats all I know. 

Yes. 
Kalki is a fictional movie based on Lord Vishnu’s last avatar. 
We know the stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata but we don't know the story of Kalki so they will make their own fictional version. 

If the storyline is good, it will do well at BO. 

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

kia problem ha tmhe disha se smiley7

Mujhe Disha se koi problem nahi hai,i find her pretty.But as far as my knowledge I have not seen her in any movies since long(atleast thats what I thought), so I thought her time got over,so went w*f seeing her in such a big project,same reaction I had when they took Shruti hassan in previous prabhas movie(lmao I don't even remember that movie name now!) after her long gap in Telugu movies.

But again I was not 100% sure if Disha has not done any movies recently,so I posted in bracket "correct me if I'm wrong"!😄

Originally posted by: simplyrdb

Kamal Hasan is not paired with DP. He's the movie's antagonist. 

I could be completely wrong, but this is what the movie's story might be based on the leaked stuff and other info. 

So, the movie has a past (historical). It begins with Ashwatthama and his curse. 

In the present, Prabhas, Disha Patani, Kamal Haasan (brief part) and others have a story going on. 

And then there is the future Prabhas in Kalki's avatar (presented as a superhero). Deepika Padukone, Big B, Pasupathi and others majorly feature here. 

The connection between present and future is the missing element so far. I have heard there is "time travel" involved, so there is that. 

Kamal Hassan is movie's antagonist? When did he reduced to Antagonist roles against actors like Prabhas? . Come on,He deserve better than that! Itna bure din bhi nahi aye Kamal hasan ko I think!

I'm speculating that Prabhas will be a rebirth character of Kamal hassan's character.or Kamal Hassan must be having some great role as a cameo but I don't think it is Antagonist role.BTW Did you read it anywhere about him playing an Antagonist in this movie? Genuine doubt.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

big b's look reminds of jawan look. But anyways not excited about this film. But excited to see the cast dp, prabhas, dulquer, kamal of the film. But let's see how this film trailer goes. I have not seen a film of prabhas.