Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Your siggy my girl!!! DAMN HOT!!! 🥵

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul

Forget about the nose. She felt his breath 🥵🥵 Bechara kitna awkward ho rha tha. Imlie ko badi mehnat karni padegi🤣🤣

Exo yaar. Yaar yeh do chaar ‘breaths’ idhar bhi bhaij de tua mein isske sath bhagney ko tyaar hoon. Husband hold the babies please!

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Moreover haar function mein Tripathi's leave aditya aur badi enthusiasm se participate karte hai in Aryan imlie function ..itna excitement unko adi ke liye bhi nahi tha 😆

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

I am just going to say that I had already called Aryans tears falling on Imlie during the Pagdandiya bus trip! And today it happened!!! Love the beginning of this new trope! In love love love!!

Truly didn't think it would happen this way but am glad we will get to see more of this in the future! Imlie in her furious state still stands for him which I can truly appreciate. Not just this time but even when she protected him by not coming clean to his mum and arpi di.

Also loved that Imlie and Aryan were generally less aggressive today! I will happily accept this calm before the storm!

Also this show has truly become phast phorward king....Sangeet mein itu sa performance, haldi is over without any music or dance, and from the looks of it Mondays episode will begin the actual wedding.

And if history is anything to predict the future in Imlie land...then this wedding day might just be the longest day of ITV going probably the entire week. Thus the phastforward of the rasams.

... the makers got inspired by the tv show '24' which had 24 episodes for each hour of the day. 😂

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Aryan roast nahi seedha barbeque karta hai 😆

Must say adi ka confidence to get insulted more and more ek alag level ka hai 😆upar se t house Wale bhi interfer nahi kartey they are like jao baba ...humein toh buffet enjoy karne doh😆

They didn't interfere when adi insulted imlie in adini wedding, so now this is their redemption 🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

There was so much potential here with using AKT as a strong character to take on ASR but quite disappointed with the treatment. Oh well. Perhaps…
the dialogues were dhansoo. Ex husband and Jijja but of course the seeti maar dialogue was yeh bhi tumharay dost hein.

Yaar potential bahut hai but probably the actor won't be able to deliver issliye nahi diya 🤷

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

I am just going to say that I had already called Aryans tears falling on Imlie during the Pagdandiya bus trip! And today it happened!!! Love the beginning of this new trope! In love love love!!

Truly didn't think it would happen this way but am glad we will get to see more of this in the future! Imlie in her furious state still stands for him which I can truly appreciate. Not just this time but even when she protected him by not coming clean to his mum and arpi di.

Also loved that Imlie and Aryan were generally less aggressive today! I will happily accept this calm before the storm!

Also this show has truly become phast phorward king....Sangeet mein itu sa performance, haldi is over without any music or dance, and from the looks of it Mondays episode will begin the actual wedding.

And if history is anything to predict the future in Imlie land...then this wedding day might just be the longest day of ITV going probably the entire week. Thus the phastforward of the rasams.

@bold- I guess it was the second time.

First it was on the day of Arpi Didi's accident when he froze for a moment seeing his sister's condition.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul

Your siggy my girl!!! DAMN HOT!!! 🥵

It's talk of the town 🤭

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Just saw that shalu😂😂

Watching dulha's khushi and determination to take away dulhan I'm laughing hard🤣

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Todays MVP the photographer😆

Imlie u go girl! Finally after weeks I don't feel like hitting my head somewhere after hearing u speak👍🏼

What is ASR scared of? His near n dear ones getting hurt and coy and shy imlie🤣bechara tension me aa jata he...

Loved that imlie took a stand for arpi and narmada❤️finally she saw his pain👏

Plz someone protect R's from buri nazar or any kind of pain....arpi and narmada are such pure souls...don't make them cry😭

Jijaji kyun tum posing ke time nai the yaar😔

Haye haye that kiss or kiss pose whatever☺️🥳

Bhai aas paas he log dono ko kuch padi hi nai he🤪

I really need a kiss scene...I searched n there were some kiss scenes in itv ryt....just saw some article Somebody enlighten me....

Like BALH 1 had one ryt.. jamai raja, sanjivani ....koi bata do yar I have never seen these...