Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Jean! Hiiiiii

What a pleasant surprise. You are watching the show as well? I love Shaheer so I thought I will give it a try. But I agree, it’s quite surprising. (Same with our favourite from the last show we watched! We thought he would go for telugu movies, method acting, arranged marriage and what not. But here we are 😆) . Like you said, his life, his choice.

Hey!! How've you been?

I'll give it a few days because Shaheer chooses good roles usually but this may be his way of doing something radically different. 

As for our last favorite, what do you mean by arranged marriage? I don't know what he's up to these days btw. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not enjoying this show at all. Everything looks forced. Shaheer who is 38 is roped to play a 25 something character  the bromance looks extremely forced, there's no chemistry between the brothers. Oberoi brothers from ishqbaaz had such good natural chemistry between. I used love their bromance so much but here everything is artificial 👎🏼 the dialogues are so gross🤢 sayuri and kanha fight like some gali ke gunde🤔 tashan couples are enjoyable only when they are given good tashan wale dialogues. Wish they'd have roped divy sharma he is a pro at writing dialogues for such tashan wale couples. Romesh is directing the series but the episodes are coming out so bad. Don't think it'll run for even a year. 

I think the story will be gripping once chiru dies and krishna takes up his responsibilities. Then we'll see shaheer act maturely. He is only at good portraying serious roles. 

Happy that mohsin didn't take up this show. Flop story and flop channel use flop bana dete. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Hey!! How've you been?

I'll give it a few days because Shaheer chooses good roles usually but this may be his way of doing something radically different. 

As for our last favorite, what do you mean by arranged marriage? I don't know what he's up to these days btw. 

Oh you not following him anymore! I thought we will see another cake from Jean for his upcoming show 😆

his recent photoshoots are so good though, you can check them out 🤭

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm not enjoying this show at all. Everything looks forced. Shaheer who is 38 is roped to play a 25 something character  the bromance looks extremely forced, there's no chemistry between the brothers. Oberoi brothers from ishqbaaz had such good natural chemistry between. I used love their bromance so much but here everything is artificial 👎🏼 the dialogues are so gross🤢 sayuri and kanha fight like some gali ke gunde🤔 tashan couples are enjoyable only when they are given good tashan wale dialogues. Wish they'd have roped divy sharma he is a pro at writing dialogues for such tashan wale couples. Romesh is directing the series but the episodes are coming out so bad. Don't think it'll run for even a year. 

I think the story will be gripping once chiru dies and krishna takes up his responsibilities. Then we'll see shaheer act maturely. He is only at good portraying serious roles. 

Happy that mohsin didn't take up this show. Flop story and flop channel use flop bana dete. 

Then it is true that RS was after him to sign the project. So Shaheer wasn't his first choice. Actually Kinshuk Vadiya auditioned for Yrkkh. Raqesh Bapat quit due to monetary issues. DKP faced plenty of hurdles prior to launch.

For me the first two episode's looked too artificial. Itna bromance kyun dikhaya.

It is 2022 and everyone wants their space.

Children are going to suffocated. 

Hiba too isn't convincing. 

Overall kind of rushed and typically over the top performances by the leads. 

The directors have to tone down Saroj, Kanha and Sayuri. 

A little bit of seriousness won't harm the show. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail

Ya this show was supposed to come on star plus and mohsin was in talks but then they shifted it to bharat and mohsin opted out. RS wanted a ml who had a huge fandom so he took the script to shaheer and that idiot who is ever ready to do anything for money accepted this show without even thinking that there's a risk as this show is coming on a flop channel. 

Yup nobody is convincing in their roles, the dialogues are so bad. What does this mean''hum hum hai aur tum tu''🤪 I would rather watch yrkkh and anupama instead of this aleblapanti. 

And only shah fans are watching the show, I see no new people joining in the fd and hype the show. Maybe after krishna and Sayuris marriage ppl might be interested in watching but they really need good tashan wale dialogues and scenes. Also shaheer isn't that popular anymore, after pearl and pr 2 kaands neutrals aren't liking him anymore. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, so, Mohsin was the first choice for RS is it 🤔 interesting news to me, i never knew this. And what part was Kinsukh Vaidya considered for in YRKKH 🧐 

It's true first few episodes are coming out to be very artificial and Shaheer as Kanha  acts very hyper as of now. Kanha Sayyuri scenes looks very contrived to me also 😔

Am aware, in the tamil serial, the elder brother dies, so, as per that logic, is Anuj's role only for a short while then ?🤔

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are absolutely right about Pearl khaand and PR2 fiasco where many SSR who were fans of Shaheer also got angry and left him. Even i was upset and criticized him directly on his posts.  

I was told that the dialogue writer is Bhavana  Vyas who also wrote for Navya it seems. As of now, dialogues are very too ordinary, nothing to pull the audience to sit and watch. May be, like you, am also guessing that story will progress better after Kanha Sayyuri wedding. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Viji 

Rashi23 thumbnail

Ya post those two kaands which he did many have like boycotted him. On insta and twitter nobody gives him pehle jitna bhav. 

And bhavna is the screen play writer, dialogue writer is someone else. That divy guy who wrote dialogues for krpkab and yrhpk shud have been roped for this one, he'd have written some amazing tashan wale dialogues. 

I don't know about kinshuk but RS had tagged mohsin and shivangi and wrote that a new story 2022 awaits something like this. But shivi took up balika vadhu and mohsin is looking for different opportunities, so shah took up this show. 

I had read bollywood life article where it was written that chiru would die after 15 episodes let's see when he'll die. Next week kanha will know about sayuri and chiru so hopefully things will move forward and get better otherwise tata bye bye in couple of months. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wrt Yrkkh the creatives started butchering Mohsin's character after bringing  Naira's lookalike. .

Mohsin and Shivangi did not wish to play parents to 20 ish leads hence they quit. The channel wanted to shut the show too. In the meantime RS approached many actors including Namik Paulx Kinshuk Vaidya ( this man has the in born talent of signing the wrong shows) for the main lead Why they did not accept no one knows.

I guess Harshad too wasn't uncle's first choice. RS told yes to IN for the sake of continuity. His budget also got slashed. He had to act quickly but DKP is a big name in the ITV industry, he got a team for the remake.

For Albela DKP started planning early.

The production value is not that great,  after Chiru's death the dynamics are going to change. Trps may rise.

I expected Romesh to bring a level of maturity to the characters. In Yrkkh the brothers bonding is progressive though the characters are dysfunctional.

Albela has an over dose of love and hate which is not required. 

As of now only Anupama has attained a certain level of perfection in all departments.

Yrkkh has gone off track in feb.

Regarding Shaheer's fan base he has a huge following like Mohsin. His MV's are huge hits. I don't think PP fiasco or PV has any relevance to off line numbers. 

Nimmi Mukhiya became a super success on SB. It depends on how the audience relates to a character.

DKP has to maintain consistency in the show.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, a limited episode series with tight script can do wonders! That's how the stories used to be at Doordarshan times and they were so awesome. Even Pak shows... they are able to convey so much in less than 30 episodes!

You are right, SB should have gone that route if they wanted to attract young audience. They are used to netflix and amazon shows and have no time for endless sagas that go on for years.

For ITV makers setting up a show takes up too much investment I guess, so they want the shows to run as long as they can. Sigh...

I think they do have a good story for WTHA and it is going to pick up after Cheeru dies/disappears and I think that is the reason they are showing Krishna as immature and OTT, to make the contrast more noticeable once he becomes responsible... but they surely need to tone down the flamboyance ASAP for people like us to really watch it.

Edited by SheThought - 2 years ago