Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: komaliyaaa

Oh, how can we forget the great taking away the water bottle scene, and over-compensating by making her drink water three different times that I remember.

πŸ‘

Also, how can he teach her to eat with Chopsticks. How can he try to change Imlie. Help her grow by teaching her new things.

πŸ€ͺ

OMG, let's not forget the fact that he let her drive only after knowing that she could drive a tractor in her village. Doesn't he know the difference between tractors and cars, village roads and city roads?

πŸ˜†

Oh usse bhi badi πŸ¦‹ toh Imlie hai. Why does she remember that? Aur woh bhi koi biswaas ka certificate hota hai kya? Nahi, chopstick se khaana hi toh sikhaya, koi teer thodi maara?

Toh kya hua ki Imlie ko yeh bhi yaad tha ki Aryan ne uski inti dafaa jaan bachayi. Yeh bhi toh uski manipulative strategy thi na?

dee.soliloques thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Usse gadhi kaise bulata hai???? Toh kya hua ki woh apne ex-employer-cum-ex-pati ki current biwi ke pardafash ke liye roadroller ke saamne padi rahi. Matlab agency bhi koi cheez hoti hai

Sorry! She’s a savage queen even when she spears people and makes them bleed 😭 or tries to choke them 😍 it’s not at all wrong then, it’s so deserved and sane 😍

dee.soliloques thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee.soliloques

Sorry! She’s a savage queen even when she spears people and makes them bleed 😭 or tries to choke them 😍 it’s not at all wrong then, it’s so deserved and sane 😍

P.S not a shade at why there was a post shiddat kabaddi, I absolutely loved that jung between those two morons and want more of it πŸ’€πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

except the spearing of course πŸ˜­βœ‹πŸΌ

Edited by dee.soliloques - 2 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SundariP

Yes no one is allowed to love their jija more than imlie loves her double-jija.

Baat khatam.

Double jija! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sarcy thumbnail

Also, how the hell can he be her personal chauffeur picking her from and dropping her to work every single day? Usne ye soch bhi kaise liya ke Imlie apna travel khud arrange nahi kar sakti? 

Sarcy thumbnail

HE PUSHED HER DOWN ON THE BRIDGE!!

How, how the hell can he take away her agency to commit suicide?! 

dee.soliloques thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Yes no one is allowed to love their jija more than imlie loves her double-jija.

Baat khatam.

DEAD

Edited by dee.soliloques - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Double jija! πŸ€£πŸ€£

He married imlie's sister twice... How else do we explain this in non complex language??

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I clearly need to venture more out of the Arylie thread than I currently do. How else could I see these gems in the name of threads that you guys have been creating?πŸ˜†

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are we forgetting , he didn't not let hose PD crowd get them married .

How can he take away such rights from innocent and docile ppl. He needs to be elbowed in the spine for that .